ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟷

Start from the beginning

"Oh, shut up...! That guy was such a pain in the ass...! I say he deserved it...!"

Morisuke headed off to his own room, closing the door behind him. He reached out and grabbed a random manga off of his shelf and flopped onto the bed.

"You all just love to make a big deal out of everything."

"Hun, it was a family trip we were going to take together. Now, it's not going to happen."

"Whatever."

"Act your age, please. You're not some high school girl anymore to be so reckless. You should be more responsible and respectful. You're in University for goodness sake."

"I'm going to my room."

She watched as her daughter stomped up the stairs, letting out a sigh. Suddenly, her phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey, darlin'! How are you?"

"Oh. Dad. I'm doing fine. How are you?"

"As good as I'll ever be. I was just wondering what you were up to since we last talked."

"Well, we were going to leave tomorrow for our trip to the mountains, but... Something came up so we had to cancel."

"Really?"

"We'll probably just stay home this year, considering the money we saved up is going towards repairing the damages."

"Damages? What happened?"

"Oh, you know. A certain someone decided to wreck their boss's office and vandalize his car."

The man sighed. "Well, what can ya do?"

"Yeah..."

"Tell ya what. Come on out here with me. I'm sure the kiddos will love the countryside!"

"I don't know, Dad."

"You just told me you weren't going to be able to go on that big trip you were planning. Come on out here. It's been a while since you've visited. The kids will be able to get out and breathe in the fresh air."

"Dad... I don't know. Isn't your place small? The last time I visited, you and mom were living in a small farmhouse. You guys could barely move around. How do you expect us to stay there?"

"Well, that just proves how long it's been since you've visited. We live in a pretty big farmhouse out in the country now. Surrounded by luscious green fields. It's a sight to behold, dear. There's plenty of room for everyone."

She thought for a second, contemplating the idea. "Alright... We'll stay over for a while."

"Great! I'll come by tomorrow then! See ya then!"

"Okay. Bye, dad."

--

"Mom, I thought you said we weren't going anywhere," Morisuke said, confused as to why his mother had woken him up so early.

"Grab your stuff. I'll explain later."

He grabbed his pre-packed suitcase once he was freshly showered and changed before heading downstairs. His sister looked equally as confused as to why they had their stuff.

Maybe Mom found a way to talk things out with that guy.

A spark of hope ignited in him. They watched as their parents rushed about, checking if they had everything, only to be interrupted by a honk coming from outside.

"Oh! That must be him!"

"Who?"

Their mother didn't answer as she grabbed her stuff. "Quickly, let's go!"