59 - 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧

italics = flashback
normal = present time
... = new flashback

i apologise if it gets a bit confusing lmao
this is also HEAVILY unedited so i apologise for any mistakes! <3

i apologise if it gets a bit confusing lmaothis is also HEAVILY unedited so i apologise for any mistakes! <3

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

arabella froze, everything around her a blur. her eyes stayed trained on aiden's face. she couldn't hear, everything also becoming a blur of sound too. her heartbeat was at a speed that was unhealthy. she felt nauseated.

...

"it's beautiful," arabella smiled,'not noticing aiden's eyes trained on her.

the pair had gone stargazing, it was one of arabella's favourite things to do.

"yeah," aiden agreed, not really talking about the sky.

arabella looked to aiden, noticing his eyes on her. her cheeks turned pink, heat spreading across them as she blushed.

"what?", she laughed slightly.

"nothing. you're just...beautiful," aiden breathed out as he admired arabella's features.

...

"mia! look what aiden gave me," arabella smiled, holding up one of aiden's sweatshirts.

mia examined the item of clothing awkwardly.

"uh, cute. are you sure it's going to fit you?", mia asked, giving arabella an awkward look.

arabella furrowed her brows.

"wh-what do you mean?", arabella laughed.

"well bella, you haven't been coming to the gym with me recently, and i mean, you've put a feeew pounds on," mia explained.

arabella's breath caught in her throat.

"oh," she deadpanned, playing with the material in her hand awkwardly.

"in the nicest way possible of course bella," mia chuckled. "are you coming with all of us to dinner?"

arabella gulped.

"nah, i feel kinda sick so i'll stay home and make some soup and have a little nap," arabella lied, a fake smile on her face.