(Edited)HAPTER 2: One night stand/getting freaky

This is a continuation of the last chapter.

Listen to WAP by:Cardi b and Megan thee stallion

Carla pov.

    I didn't know if i should blamed it on the alcohol or the man i found my self getting naked for. I kissed him roughly and hard, the kiss was so hot i was dripping wet. I felt his hands trail down my back to my ass, the look in his eyes were pure lust.

I squealed when he picked me up and throw me on bed, with him between my legs and his lips kissing along my neck to my perky breasts sucking and biting on my nipples. Before i could react he was kissing down the valley of my breast to my navel leaving hickeys with every kiss.

He gripped my legs and rip them opened, his mouth instantly found my wet hot pussy, his tongue knowing what i want he starts licking and sucking my clit , instantly making me arch my back and scream. My fingers gripped his hair tightly tugging him closer as his tongue work my pussy furiously.
       Suddenly he flipped us over and ram his cock in my pussy and start fucking me furiously his strokes were powerful and deep i could feel him inside my stomach.

"Ohhh god!!!" i shouted.

"You like that huh baby, you like it when fuck your pussy hmmmm" he said.

He was going so fast i couldn't say anything it was like he was some kind of animal.

"Answer me"

"Yes i like it when you fuck my pussy"

"Get on all four now"

I did as told within seconds he was inside my pussy. I was so full in this position am seeing stars.

"Am coming " i could feel my orgasm at the brink.

"Come"

I did just that i came screaming but we didn't stop there we fucked the whole night until o passed out. The morning after he left when i was sleeping and for that night got a gift from our fucking my baby boy.

Finally am done i know it is short but  this is my first time writing a sex scene but i think i did well for my first time but don't worry it will get better. I think i should make an Instagram page so i can keep you guys up to date with what is happening in the book.
💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤
V
   O
       T
          E

                     COMMENT

AND

               S
                  H
                      A
                          R
                              E

  https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14yqzq7iddl52&utm_content=mud2ef6