CHAPTER 6: The confrontation

I taught this day would never come, when i would have to face and explain to my baby daddy about the kids he didn't know he had.

I looked up at him not sure about how am going explain to him. " So your not going to say something" he said.

"Umm sit down..... so before you even asked/asked yes the kids are yours and can you blame for not telling you about them no because you were a one nightstand and on top of that you didn't even gave me your name or number to even contact for you to tell you" i said in one go because i want to get this out of the way.

"Maybe am in the wrong for not telling you my name or gave you my  number but i thought you were going to be like any other hookups i had" he said. "I know raising kids on your own can be hard".

"It was hard but i had family and friends who helped me".

"I  want to be apart of there life's i know the time isn't ideal and am a little too late but i want to get to know them and for them to know me too".

" Okay we could do that but i don't want them to get attached and then for you to leave, that would hurt them and you would have a crazy pissed  off mother on your hands" I said.

" I know; am going to try to not let that happen, as you can see am in a motorcycle club which can be very demanding at times but i get good money from the club" he explained.

" Hmmm i can see that and it would be good to get your number and address so i can contact you with the details of when you can see the kids".

"Ok cool, can i see your phone" he said.

I hand him my phone so he could put his number and address in it. Seconds later he gave it back and then my phone started to ring.

"BRING! BRING! BRING! BRING"

I looked at my phone only to see that it was my mom calling.

"Hello"

"Where are you guys"

"We are at a diner having lunch why?"

"Just got back from my appointment so am home"

"Okay we are on our way let me just finish up okay"

"See you soon"

"Bye"

I look up at the man i was talking to only to realize that i didn't get his name. "Hey i just realize that i didn't get your name"

"Its razor but you can call me ivor" he said.

"Anyways ivor that was my mom i have to go but i will call you".

"Okay i am looking forward to it". 

Sorry for the wait i wasn't feeling so well these past few months but i have mustered up a little short chapter for you guys hope y'all like it. 

💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤
V
O
T
E

COMMENT

AND

S
H
A
R
E

https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14yqzq7iddl52&utm_content=mud2ef6