Question 7 💗

So I'm gonna try and do this in 3rd person but idk. Tell me what you think at the end ♥️

————————————

Liz and Avan were now in Chemistry. BORING.  Their teacher had kinda just left them to get on with some "revision" but liz and avan sat there bored to death.
"This seems like the perfect time to do a question to me"
"Avan I'm working. You're not gonna distract me again" liz laughed.
"Do you actually find this interesting? I've had more fun cutting my toenails"
(100000000 points if you can name this old Nickelodeon show)
"Fine jogia. I admit. This is boring as hell. Just read the next question"
"The question is...do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?"
"I'm first right?"
"Yeah" Avan answered.
"Ummm....Honestly yeah I do. I mean I'm not gonna lie, I've thought about it. I have this same dream every so often that Im being chased. Its all dark with just the occasional dim street light. You can never see my face but I can feel the fear even when I'm asleep. I can't see the faces of the people chasing me either. But they get closer and closer until one grabs my arm. Then I wake up. It's really scary and I usually wake up crying and screaming. I won't sleep for the rest of that night then because I'm so scared of what will happen..." at that moment liz realised how much she had just shared. She had never shared that with anyone before. It was at that moment how much she realised that she trusted Avan. She trusted him with things she hadn't even told her brother.
"Okay your go"
"My answer is simple. No I don't. I like to think that whatever happens happens for a reason so I try not to think too much about things like that."
"What do you mean by everything happens for a reason "
"Like...I don't know. Oo here's an example. I met you for a reason, look how close we are now. And it's amazing. That's the reason."
Liz smiled at this.

————————————

A/N

Guys I'm so sorry. I'm so tired and my child has been crying all day and idk it's just crappy Ik. I have 2 more ideas for books but I'm gonna finish this one first. Okay bai