Question 1 💗

Later that day

It was 11:30 and We were all at the sleepover now but everyone had fallen asleep apart from me and Avan. It was really stormy outside and I have a real fear of weather but I didn't wanna show it so I just sat on my phone trying to hide the fact that I was scared. I jumped hard as a loud thunder struck and lightning lit up the room. Avan looked up from his phone.
"Hey are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm totally fine...why do you ask?"
I fake laughed
"Well you've been watching the same 8 second clip for the past half hour, you're as pale as a ghost and every time the thunder sounds you look like you're about to pee your pants...weather phobia?"
I sighed
"Okay fine, yeah, kinda but it's not a big deal"
He looked at me like he knew I was lying
"Here look, I found this thing online, it's called the 36 questions. I figured that since we're gonna be playing an onscreen couple we probably need to actually get to know each other since all I know right now is that you're names liz, you're afraid of weather and you're a TERRIBLE liar"
I rolled my eyes while smiling
"In that case this might help" I laughed
"Okay well we can start with the first question today and then answer them over the next however long it takes, when we're bored or just have some free time"
"Sure sounds like a plan"
"Okay let me get the first question up...ummm, okay so the first question is, if you could invite anyone in the world to dinner who would it be?...you go first"
"Ummmmm, I think it would probably be my brother"
"Really? Why?" He smiled
"Well my brother and I have always been really close but I lived in New Jersey before I moved here to do the show and my brothers still there. He's only 13 but we've always been close. I think it's because I didn't really get on with too many people in my school. I was really into performing and singing and in New Jersey that doesn't really mean anything. People think that it won't get you anywhere and so I was considered 'strange.' Then when I got onto broadway the few friends I did have started to jump on the hate on liz bandwagon and thought that it was lame. So then I didn't really have anyone at school. Then Broadway rehearsals got more extensive and I just didn't really have time for school anymore so I quit. Then my brother was kinda my only friend outside of Broadway so I'd invite him"
Avan was staring at me with sad eyes looking like a lost puppy when I realised how much I had actually just shared about my life.
"Damn I can see why these questions bring people closer together" I laughed
Avan just smiled at me
"Okay your go" I said.
"Ummmm okay... Well my snobby response to this would be Al Pacino the actor because he was the first person that made me realise how much I wanted to peruse acting but my real answer would be like William Wordsworth because I've always really loved poetry and I like to think that I'm quite sweet and romantic and that's what his poems are really about yano. He's just so real and I think that's hard to come by now. Only problem is he died in 1834" he smiled at me
I just laughed in response.
"That's really cute" I smiled
I checked the time on my phone and realised it was almost midnight.
"Oh wow that took a lot longer than I thought, it's almost midnight"
"We should probably go to sleep we have a long day today."
"Yeah" I still knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep because of the storm and I don't think my yeah was that convincing.
"Hey before you fall asleep listen to this song" Avan said. They were earphones and they were playing a cover of rainbow connection by Steve Whitmire. But it wasn't steve whitmire but it was amazing.
"What is this?"
"That's me"
"Oh my god your incredible" As the song went on I felt my eyes getting heavier and that's the last thing I remember of that night.

———————————

A/N

There you go guys (lol nobody cares) but here's my story part 1 so yeah 😂 is what to say

Imma love ya and leave ya. Bye 💗

-M