Chapter 3

Me- Good afternoon!

Lachy- Afternoon?

Me- Yeah silly!

Lachy- It's night here

Me- Oh

Me- Oh ya! Time zones. Oops. Go back to bed

Lachy- Kk I'll text you when I wake up. Good luck at ur concert in the evening

Me- Yeah... thanks.

I set my phone down on the hotel bedside table. I honestly forgot all about these dumb time zones. Lachlan and I haven't had to deal with it for a year now.

"Haven!"

Chelsea hollered from the washroom. That girl is so loud, I swear. We're going to get complaints from our hotel neighbours.

"What?"

I asked, walking towards the washroom. She had the door propped open with her foot.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes."

She reminded me. I just nodded, gathering my purse.

"We're meeting Ezra and Harry in the lobby, right?"

I asked as Chelsea nodded.

"Yeah. Watch out for crowds though. We'll get swarmed down there"

Right. Crowds. I wasn't used to being this popular. This big of a band.

•••

Cleo and Wesley were already backstage when we arrived. Harry, Ezra, Chelsea and I had to go through the large crowds of screaming fans. The security guards had to block them off.

"You guys are late."

Cleo reminded us, looking stressed already. Wesley gave her a calm look.

"But it's nothing to worry about too much. That's what happens when you have to get through a crowd of fans."

Wesley simmered it down. Cleo looked down at her notebook.

"However, you guys need to get ready for the show then do some vocal warm ups. Let's get on it."

We all rushed to the stylists to style our hair first. This time, the lady styled my blonde hair in light waves. She didn't apply too much make up on me because I advised her not to.

Next, we had to get changed. I wore a casual purple tank-crop top with dark blue cutoffs. We don't like to get too fancy when performing unless Cleo advises us to. It was our first show so we decided to be laid back.

"10 minutes to curtain time! Let's get some vocal practice done."

•••

Me-