thirteen

jimin sighed and ran after seonhui after paying for the food.

soon as jimin caught up on seonhui, he hugged her from behind which shocked seonhui as her eyes widened open. "i know you are sad.", jimin trailed off.

"it's okay. you still like that guy?", jimin starts. seonhui was shocked by his question and loosened herself from the hug.

she turned around and looked at jimin in confusion, "what do you mean?", seonhui asked.

"jungkook told me.", he spilled. "that's jerk!", seonhui cussed.

the next day

"why is he getting more handsome everyday?"

"he looks so hot"

"is he even human?"

"such an angel"

"his style is to die for"

a young man simply walks on the street on his way to his work hearing all kind of amazing compliments about his look at his style. all the attention, he loves them.

soon he arrived at his work, "goodmorning mr. jeon.", the guard greeted him.

"goodmorning mr. han, you have a good day.", he greeted and gave him a wide smile. the smile any girl would fall for.

"goodmorning, mr. jeon. miss kim is waiting for you in your office.", the receptionist said.

"goodmorning, yes, thank you.", he lifted his sunglasses up and winked at the receptionist, which made the receptionist blush, as he continued walking to the elevator.

"miss kim, which miss-"

jungkook froze for a minute,

ding (the elevator slowly slides open)

jungkook entered as the door was about to closed, a hand came in between the door, the door slides back open and jungkook's eyes shifted to the figure.

his eyes widened out of shock behind his sunglasses,

"what is he doing here?", he thought.

meanwhile taehyung didn't recognized him, "which floor are you going?", he asked.

"n-nine! nine!", he tried saying bravely by lifting his shoulders and chin up.

"did he forgot me?"

"it can't be worse, right?.", he thought.

ding (the door slides open in slow motion)