His Friends

Laughter filled the house making the walls around, shake. You hated the idea that's coming in your mind. You annoyingly walk and was greeted with men and some women on the living room.

As you took a good glance, there were four men and three sluts in the living room. You scoffed and walked to them slightly thinking about where is your fiancée.

"This must be Paisley." The one with a dark black hair said with a bright smile on his face. You suddenly felt light as you look at him not really understanding why you liked his presence.

"Hi babygirl!" With the deep dimples on his plum cheek he smirked at your way. Your brows raised slightly liking the pet name he just gave you.

Just what the hell Paisley, you're engaged!

After saying those words, the girl beside the dimpled man whined. Not liking the idea of him flirting while she went here with him. You didn't care much just like the others.

"Oh hey! My name's Jin, we can hook up after your marriage. Jungkook isn't a fan of sharing but he doesn't hate it either." He winked at your way making everyone laugh, meanwhile the girl beside him whined at him.

His presence isn't as irritating as your Jungkook but you don't like his presence too, like the one who spoke nicely to you. The one with the brightest smile.

"Enough!" The one with a plum lips said. His lips and Jin's are fighting. You noticed his angelic yet dangerous aura. His smile not giving you any comfort but full discomfort.

"Let them be, Noona. They're just playful." He explained and your eyes squinted in anger.

You crossed your arms and they watched you react waiting for something arrogant like what Jungkook described. You never really had a good impression to Jungkook that's why they were teasing him to you.

"Where's Jungkook?" Your left eyebrow raised and when your eyes wandered, you saw your Nutella in a girl's hand together with a spoon.

She's eating your Nutella!

Your eyes widen and all of them watched you as you made your way to the girl who's busy with the Nutella beside Jin. You never gave anyone a chance to answer your question as you grabbed the Nutella from the girl.

"What are you doing?!" You suddenly asked but she only had a pout on her lips. She can't answer you feeling really intimidated.

You are wearing an oversized shirt that fails to show your shorts under it making it look like you have nothing underneath and your Rolex shone as you lift the Nutella away from the pouting woman.

"I... I- Jungkookie gave it to me when I saw it- I'm sorry-" She stopped midway and bowed so low while you only sent daggers at her way.

Brows still angrily knitted, you looked around them as they stare at you. Three of the guys have an amusing smile plastered on their face, really liking you already.

"Where is he?" You asked Jin because you noticed his smirk and the way he stare at your legs. His smirk widen.

"In the shower." He lazily pointed upstairs making you grit your teeth.

You huffed your way out the living room to bring the Nutella you're holding in the kitchen. The others were left there, with a smirk on their faces.

"Miss? Is everything alright? Why are you shouting?" One of the maid said worrying. Your brows knitted in curiosity when you notice them preparing for something.

Holy- Jungkook is using my groceries! Just what the hel-

"Is there a problem?" She asked you again but you just gave her the Nutella.

"What-"

"Throw them." You said and the maid's eyes widen before nodding obediently.

You left the kitchen and was about to walk upstairs but stopping as you see Jungkook walking down with a towel on his left shoulder and a shirt on the right. He's softly wiping the wetness of his hair away with the towel.

"Oh Noona. You're out? I thought you're already dead inside your room." He said a bit shocked.

Everyone heard him and his friends cannot helped but to bit their lip to stop themselves from laughing. Jungkook really loves to get in your nerves.

"Is that why you let my Nutella be eaten?" You said calmly and he only chuckled. You are really cursing in your head because you're now fighting in front of his friends.

"And you really used my groceries to feed on your friends?" You whispered so he's the only one who can hear you.

"I thought you said what's mine is yours and what's yours is also mine?" He walked pass you and straight to his friends already laughing with them as he sat with them.

You grit your teeth and decided to just head inside your room and just pretend that you really just died but you're stop with his voice.

"Honey? Why don't you join me and my friends and be an obedient wife you are?" He said sweetly making you laugh annoyingly to yourself.

Did I just heard him right? Obedient wife I am? Fuck him!

His friends cheered and the women giggled. Until one of them said, "Sana Eonnie won't like this." Everyone stopped laughing until she's the only one chuckling.

That made you smile to yourself and roll your eyes before carefully walking on your way there. You displayed a smile on your face as you seat beside the one with the black hair with the brightest smile.

"Baby, this is Hoseok." He started introducing you that man you're comfortable with and he flashed a wave.

"Hoseok... Hey I'm Paisley." You smiled sweetly on the man and held your hand for him to shake. The scene in front of Jungkook is making him grit his teeth.

"Yah Hyung, stop touching her now." He said pulling you both back to Earth.

"This one here is Jimin." The said Jimim winked at you. Making you feel uneasy because you don't know if he looked handsome to you or irritating.

"Hi.." You said softly and nodded his way.

When he stood up from his seat to held hands with you, you only stared at his small hand making him feel awkward. Everyone laughed when he decided to pull it back to himself and sat back.

"This is Namjoon." Jungkook said.

Namjoon smiled at you making you feel in awe seeing his dimples. The way his eyesbrows raised and how he is so laid back, it's so hot. He's manspreading screaming...

"Daddy..." You whispered so low to yourself making sure no one really heard you.

Hoseok, who's beside you had his eyes widen. "What?" He said. You shook your head and smiled Namjoon's way.

"And this guy's-" Jungkook was cut off.

"Kim. Seok. Jin." He smirked at you making Jungkook's brows knitted.

"Yeah, I knew him." You nodded and soon, the food came.

"What? You knew him? Where?!" Jungkook said, panicking not knowing why. Everyone's too busy with the food to tease him.

"Uh-huh, he just said he wanted to share me with you."