16. Realization..??

CHAPTER-16

Sanskar became horrified seeing Swara falling on road and he rushed towards her. As soon as he reached there, he saw the car owner helped her stand from the road and is taking her towards his car. He reached there and shouted for her and suddenly hugged her tightly to himself and started looking for any type of injury on her. He became hysterical and was continuously scolding her for her carelessness and again hugged her seeing her all fit and fine.

Swara tried to calm him down by consoling him that she is alright but he was still very shocked and the same scene of her falling on the road was playing in his mind

Swara tried to calm him down by consoling him that she is alright but he was still very shocked and the same scene of her falling on the road was playing in his mind. Swara let him hug her and consoled him and broke the hug after few minutes and cupped his face and started explaining him "Sansakr!! See I am perfectly ok. Before the car could touch me, he stopped car at the right moment but due to the shock I fell on road." She said that pointing towards other man standing beside them. Sanskar look at the man standing beside them and thanked him again and again for saving her wife. The man shook his head and apologies him for the inconvenience and offered to give them lift. Sanskar denied saying the cab is waiting for them but he insisted and on Swara's acceptance, he obliged. The man dropped them at their hotel. Sanskar thanked him and they both went towards their room bidding the man byee.

It was already midnight when they reached their room and Sanskar took Swara till bed and again checked whether she was alright. Swara was overwhelmed seeing so much love and concern for her in Sanskar's eyes. She tried to say something to him but Sanskar interrupted her and started scolding her "What is this Swara? What kind of behavior is this? When I told you to wait on the other side, what was the need to cross the road alone? I was coming to get you right? you never listen to me. What would have happened if the person didn't stop the car at the right moment?" while saying this his eyes were wet. Swara tried to cup his face to make him relax and to make him understand that nothing happened but he jerked her hands and went towards the washroom in anger and shut the door loudly.

Swara was sad seeing him this angry but now what could she do? She waited for him to come out from washroom so that she can apologize him for her carelessness but it's been half an hour and he didn't came back from washroom. She got up from bed and went towards washroom door and knocked at it and said "Sanskar!! Please come out now. I am sorry and I promise I won't to anything to scare you like this. Please come out."

But she got no reply and she knocked again.

Inside washroom Sanskar was standing in shower with his hands on the wall and his eyes were blood red and his mind was replaying the same scene again and again. That's when the knock on washroom disturbed him and he came back in his senses. He didn't reply anything back to Swara and started drying himself from the towel and started wearing his night wear. Soon he herd another knock on the washroom door. Before Swara could say anything to him, he opened the door and went towards inside room ignoring Swara. Swara's face fell but when she saw him sad, she went towards him and hugged him from his back and placed her head on his back and hands on his tummy and again apologized.