10. Guitar

CHAPTER-10

One fine day,

Sujata said to swara "Child! Are you sure you will manage two days alone?"

Swara assured her "Yes mom, please don't worry and it's just two days and then Sanskar will be back from his business trip. I will manage till then."

Sujata kissed her forehead and asked her to take care of her as she and Ram were going to a close friend's daughter's marriage. And they will be back after a week only.

She was concerned because Sanskar was not here either, as he was off on his business trip and will be back 2 days after only. And she was very concerned for leaving Swara alone for 2 days but Swara managed to convince her and now they both are leaving.

.........................................................................

It is already 5 hours that Ram and Sujata have left and now Swara is alone in home. She did the cooking and other stuff but now she is too bored. She was roaming in the house here and there and then she spotted a room she has never been to in her 3 months of marriage. As she went inside, she saw all kinds of music instruments in the room. She was wondering whom these belong to but shrugged the thought and picked the guitar and started playing it. She loved playing it a lot. When she was in college, she chose music as her optional subject and came to learn about guitar from there only.

 When she was in college, she chose music as her optional subject and came to learn about guitar from there only

She was so busy in playing guitar that she didn't notice someone standing on the door of the room. The person was also busy listening the song. Swara started singing along with playing guitar. As soon as her song finished, she noticed someone standing at the door and she became startled and placed her hand on her heart. But she became relieved after realizing that he is none other than Sanskar.

As soon as the realization dawned upon her, she bombarded him with a lot of questions like "Sanskar?" "Is that you?" "How are you here?" "You were about to come after two days, right?" "So how?"

Listening her shooting so many questions, he rolled his eyes and came towards her and hold her shoulders and dragged her out from the room towards lobby and answered her questions one by one "Yes.. it is me only, your one and only husband" "I am here early because my work was over early and I was about to surprise everyone, but instead I got surprised seeing no one at home" "But then mom called me, just before 5 minutes to inform me that they are going at their friend's daughter's wedding and that you are alone"

"So how was my surprise?" "I did good right by coming early?"

Swara teased him saying "Oh no, you came back early, but now my plan to spend my time alone for two days went back in drain". She made a sad face.

Listening to her Sanskar became shocked but realized that she was teasing him and he was no less he teased back by saying "Oh, see god, now nobody wants me here.. I should have not came back early for my family. My wife also doesn't need me. I should go back only". He said that dramatically and stood up pretending to go out. But Swara was quick and gripped his wrist and made a pout realizing his drama.

He turned towards her and they both laughed realizing their stupid behavior.

.......................................................................

Next day:

@ Morning:

They got up pretty early and smiled seeing at each other. Swara went to fresh up and Sanskar decided t take a short nap till she is back from washroom. She came back within 20 minutes all ready for the day and shook her head seeing Sanskar sleeping again.

She came to bed and shook Sanskar and asked him to get up. Sanskar threw many tantrums but decided to get up seeing Swara so adamant. He went to washroom to get ready for the day and Swara decided to go to kitchen to make breakfast for them.

When he came back after getting ready, he found that his wife is not in the room and headed towards dining area as he was pretty sure that she will be in the kitchen making breakfast. And yes, his guess was correct.

He kept thinking how Swara is so similar to his mom and she is also not ready to hand over her kitchen to house help when she can herself cook for her family. He was standing on the entrance of kitchen with his hands folded below his chest. When Swara saw him standing there, she raised her eyebrow asking what is he doing there. He shook his head and smiled and came in the kitchen to help her in setting up the table.

Both did their breakfast peacefully and Sanskar got ready to go to his office. Swara came to see him off till the door. (It was their usual routine from the day they came back from their small trip)

While bidding bye Sanskar said "Swara??" She looked towards him and asked him to continue. He said "Be ready by 7 PM, we are going to have our dinner outside." Swara shyly nodded and bid him bye.

.................................................................................

Hey guyz, that's it for today.

I know it's a bit short but please bear with me.

And please do tell me how you found the today's update? And don't forget to vote below.

Thank you and will see you soon with next part.