6. Beauty of Kullu

CHAPTER-6

Honeymoon, the word has been hunting Swara for two days. It's been almost 15 days since her marriage with Sanskar but she is still not open to him and both have not decided anything about their future yet, whether they want to stay married or want to get divorced after the minimum required period is over.

In these last two day, Sanskar has time and again asked her if she is okey with them going to Kullu alone and she has never denied it not because she loves him or anything but she wanted to spend some time with him to know more about him so that she can take the decision about the future of their relationship.

Now their flight was scheduled for early morning tomorrow, their mom and dad has said their goodbye to them on dining table itself.

Morning (6 AM):

They will be landing in Kullu at Kullu National Airport in a few minutes. It's was Swara's first time on a plane (for that matter it is the first time she is travelling anywhere, her foster parents never gave her the option for the same) and instead of being scared or anxious, she was too excited and was jumping with happiness and taking the outside view from her window seat. After landing, they booked a cab/taxi to reach the hotel where they are staying for next 5 days. It was already 8 when they reached their booked hotel. Swara took in the view of the room they are going to stay and she found it beautiful. There room was on 3rd floor and the view from the window was very beautiful.

She can see mountains and a river flowing from there

She can see mountains and a river flowing from there. Their hotel room was close to the lake and she already decided in her mind to ask Sanskar to go to the lake side to have a spectacular view for the same.

They both decided to have some breakfast and rest for sometime before exploring the area. They unpacked their luggage and ordered Maggi and Tea for the breakfast. After done with the breakfast, they both slept for sometime and decided to roam the area after their lunch.

Swara woke up first and she saw her husband sleeping peacefully beside her and a smile broke on her face seeing him sleeping. They may not have been comfortable having a long conversation with each other but their sleeping arrangement was sorted and no one actually has said anything about sharing the same bed. She argued with herself that it was okey to share a bed since they are married and its not that they were doing something hanky panky.

She was in her thoughts when she saw Sanskar was waking up now. To avoid any awkwardness, she got up and went to washroom to fresh n up. When she came back, she saw Sanskar was placing an order for their lunch. Both peacefully had their lunch. She finally could not control the excitement to roam outside in such a beautiful weather asked Sanskar about their today's schedule.

Sanskar said "Get ready, you will get to see the beauty of Kullu today". She excitedly nodded and got ready. Within 20 minutes both were ready and together went to explore the beautiful place. There was no guide with them because Sanskar has already came here with his friends and he knows about the place. They just book a rental car to explore the place from the hotel reception. Sanskar was himself driving.