5. Mini Honeymoon

CHAPTER-5

Swara was very disturbed listening to the whole story of Sanskar and Kavita and she was confused whether to believe him or not. And she was also heartbroken from the earlier scene she has witnessed between her husband and his girlfriend and she didn't know how to respond to the whole situation.

Sanskar read her facial expressions and understood the inner turmoil she is going through.

He said "It's ok Swara, I know you are too disturbed with this whole marriage thing, then my rude behavior and now this truth. Its ok, you need not say anything to me now. Take your own time and think patiently. I can wait and as you said, even if we want to divorce, it's too early and there are 6 months. So i suggest, we both try to sort our marriage and then think what we both want from this relationship. If any one of us is not happy with this relation, we will take the route of separation but don't think about that now. We can always first try to sort out things."

Seeing her still in thoughts he said good night to her and went to wash room to change and retire for the night.

Whole night passed in a blur.

.........................................................

Morning:

Both as usual followed their morning routine. Sanskar left for office and Swara became busy in household works helping her mother in law. Same as the last day, Swara went to Sanskar's office to give him lunch. Sujata forced her to have her lunch in office with Sanskar only. She had to comply even when she was not comfortable.

There was no such drama happened today in office like a day before and she came back soon after. Sanskar tried to have a normal conversation with her to make her feel at ease. If not husband wife, there relation was somewhat cordial.

Same ways, 10 days passed and nothing changed. Swara never talked about that day and Kavita ever again and Sanskar never forced her to know about her opinion.

Ram and Sujata were noticing their exchange but seeing no progress between their relation, they sought an idea to send them for some outing so that they can come close or at least become friends if not husband and wife.

At dinning table at the time of dinner, both Sujata and Ram were signaling each other to say something to them but neither said anything. Sanskar noticed their exchange and asked his parents "Mom-Dad, what is happening? What are you signaling each other? If there is something you want to say, say it na? what is there to think so much?"

Seeing him asking himself, Sujata took the initiative and stood up from table and bought an envelop and gave it to sanskar.

Sanskar was confused when he received the envelop and asked "What is this mom?"

Sujata replied "Oh boy, open it first and see for yourself"

Sanskar shrugged and opened the parcel and was shocked and look towards Swara. She was confused seeing such reaction from Sanskar.

Sanskar said "What is this mom? Why are you giving me the tickets to Kullu?"

Sujata shrugged and replied "Oh my boy! You are so naive. You yourself think why I would give you two tickets to Kullu? Of course so that you and your wife could go there for a few days and enjoy your alone time and get to know each other"

Swara said "But mom, what's the need? We are..."

She was cut short by Sujata "Whats the need? Means.. Of course it's needed.. And I am telling you beforehand only, its not for your honeymoon... that I will send you to Switzerland for a whole month but that will happen only when Sanskar will be free. Now be satisfied with Kullu for a mini honeymoon for 5 days because I know he is free for 3 days and the other two your dad will manage. You guyz go and enjoy and get to know each other better." She winked towards them by saying this.

Sanskar rolled his eyes seeing his mother's drama.

Everybody retired to their bedroom after dinner.

........................................................................................................

Hello lovelies!! How are you?

How did you find the update, do tell me through your comments and dont forget to vote below.

Thank you and see you soon with the next update.