9. Gifts..!!

CHAPTER-9

By the time they reached back home, Ram and Sujata were waiting for them for the breakfast. They were very tired to have anything now but on Sujata's insistence, they both did the breakfast and directly went to their room to have a big nap as they didn't sleep last night at all.

By the time, they got up it was already evening and they were glad that mom didn't wake them up for the lunch. When they came in lobby after their powerful nap, Sujata asked them to sit and relax and she is bringing some snacks for all of them. Both nodded and they all had a great family time together and Swasan were sharing their adventures from the trip and both Ram and Sujata were listening to them and were happy to see their children happy.

Ram was so guilt ridden because he forced his son for the marriage but now seeing his son happy with his wife, he was relieved. After all the talks about their mini honeymoon, as their mom call it, Sujata asked if they bought anything for her from there or not.

Sujata asked like a child "Did you even bought anything from there for me or not?"

Swara excitedly jumped from the seat and asked her to wait for her to show them what all they bought from there for them. Sujata excitedly nodded and both Ram and Sanskar chuckled seeing their excitement.

Soon Swara came back with a bag and Sujata's eyes widened seeing a full bag of gifts. Swara came with bag and sat on the couch near Sujata and started showing her all she bought for her. Sujata was also happy seeing her gifts and was beaming with happiness. (Sujata's gifts include, a Pashmina shawl from Kullu, A woolen cap from Kasol, 2 sweet key chains from Tosh, a handcrafted clutch from Kullu again and different flavored candies from Manikaran). Ram interrupted their talks and asked "What is this beta? Everything is for mom or is there anything for you old dad too?"

Swara then smiled and got up from beside Sujata and took a stool and sat beside Ram and started showing him his gifts too (which includes A woolen cap from Kasol, A handwoven sweater from Kullu, 2 key chains from Tosh, a Kara from Manikaran and also Awla candy as it is good for health too.)

Ram smiled seeing her excitement for showing the gifts and patted her head as a gesture to bless her.

Sujata then asked whether they bought everything for them or purchased anything for themselves too. Swara then showed them what else they bought for her and Sanskar. She showed same woolen caps they gifted Ram and Sujata, same Kara for Sanskar and few key chains and a sling bag for herself. And the most important things, the stones and pine cones she collected from Kullu and Kasol riversides and jungles. Sujata was happy seeing these token Swara collected as a memory of their first trip.

When all this was going on, Sanskar laid down on couch keeping his head on his mom's lap as he was still too tired with all the driving he did in mountains. Sujata was caressing his hairs and he was smiling seeing his family so happy with this marriage. He then vowed that he will do anything to keep this happiness intact on his family's faces (including Swara, as she is his family too and he has accepted her wholeheartedly).

.................................................................................

After 2 months:

Everything was going fine between Swara and Sanskar and they became the best buddies and share everything with each other. Swara also opened up about her past and her foster family with Sanskar and he was so angry with Gadodias for treating Swara this way and he was even ready to confront them but Swara stopped him saying that she is now happy with her new family and she don't want want to have any relation with them now. Sanskar calmed down (But let's see, is he really calm or not?) and understood her point of view and promised himself that he will always take care that she will receive all the love and respect from his family which she deserve.

Everything was normal and there was no trace of Kavita from the day of confrontation from Sanskar. He was no doubt worried about her but he now realized that they were not meant to be and he was seriously happy with Swara being his wife. And he was happy that Kavita has not created any complications in his life after listening about his marriage. (He was not having a good feeling about that)

Everything was going smooth and Swara was also happy by receiving all the love mom and dad showed upon her. They have no idea about her foster parents true color and she has denied Sanskar to say anything to them. Sanskar obviously denied but Swara made him realize that she is now happy with her family and don't want to remember those days and those people. Sanskar also understood and now both are happy with the way life was moving on.

.......................................................

Hello lovelies... how did you find today's update?

Do give your views about the same and don't forget to vote below.

Thank you and see you soon with the next update.