14. Juhu Beach

CHAPTER-14

Mumbai:

They just reached Mumbai and checked into the hotel for their 3 days stay. Sanskar informed her that they have an apartment there but it has not been in use since 3 years and may not be in condition to use immediately. So they finally decided to stay in hotel only.

Sanskar is free in the evening as his meeting is scheduled for tomorrow and Swara insisted explore Mumbai in the evening. Sanskar has to oblige of course. He is happy at least she started showing her rights on him.

Evening:

Both Swasan were ready to feel the air of Mumbai. Swara insisted to go to beach as she has never seen one. Sanskar obliged and decided to take her to Juhu beach as its already evening and the sunset view from the beach is worth watching.

Both were roaming in the sand barefoot hand in hand and enjoying the nature and its beauty. Both were feeling at peace with each other and they have started feeling something towards each other but none of them is willing to accept their feelings.

After a few minutes of walk in sand, Swara asked "Sanskar!" Sanskar looked at her and hummed in response. She again said "Sanskar.. let's go near water" showing her finger towards the sea.

He smiled and both headed towards sea. As soon as they reached there, Swara left his hand and ran to feel the water with her feet. He was enjoying and running and giggling in the water. Soon Sanskar too joined her in playing with water and they both were laughing and doing silly things like throwing water at each other and chasing each other. Both felt truly happy with each other.

Sanksar was mesmerized seeing her childish antics and her hairs floating in the air and her face having a cute smile on her face. He was contended seeing her so happy and promised himself to always keep this smile intact on her face.

Swara noticed Sanskar lost somewhere and with a soft smile playing on his lips. She pouted seeing him not playing with her anymore. Soon an idea struck her and she reached near him slowly as not to disturb him from his thoughts. When she was standing just behind him, she started ticking him on his stomach. He laughed sensing Swara tickling him and tried to hold her hands but was not successful and was soon lying on his back on the sand laughing. Swara laughed seeing him lying on the sand. When she was busy laughing on his state he quickly pulled her on sand too and the revenge begins. He too started ticking her. Now both were rolling in the sand laughing and giggling.

After a few minutes they both became tired and lay on their back beside each other and smiled seeing each other. Swara got up after a few minutes and started dusting the sand off her but was not successful. She pouted seeing Sanskar. Sanskar smiled and got up and said "That is not how we dust off the sand"

Swara asked "Then how??" raising her eyebrows.

Sanskar suddenly picked her up and ran towards water and dropped her in it and said "This is how". He laughed seeing her shocked face but soon stopped as he realized that she had pulled him too inside water and they both again played sometime in water.

Both were tired now and were sitting on the sand. Sanskar tried to lay there on sand being exhausted but Swara stopped him ans gestured him to keep his head in her lap. Sanskar too obliged and kept his head in her lap and both started taking about random things and Swara's hand were in his hairs caressing his hairs. Sanskar felt relieved and happy seeing her care for him and smiled.

They stayed there for few more minutes and both were feeling something but were shy to say or confess anything. A couple passed by them complementing them to be an adorable couple. Both felt shy listening to the complement and smiled seeing each other. Soon Sanskar got up from her lap and helped her to get up too. Both didn't say a word after that and left from their hand in hand towards their hotel room.

Both were exhausted with all the fun they did today on the beach and retired for the night.

..............................................................................

@ Morning:

Swara got up and smiled seeing Sanskar sleeping beside her. She felt an unknown happiness building inside her seeing Sanskar sleeping so peacefully. She was in trance and caressed his face. Sanskar got up feeling something on his face and saw Swara was caressing his face lovingly. He smiled but seeing her lost he tried to tease her and said teasingly "Like what you see?"

Swara soon realized what she was doing and became embarrassed and tried to get up from bed but Sanskar held her wrist. She looked towards him and shied seeing his gaze on her. Soon Sanskar released her seeing her being too shy about it. Sensing him release her from his hold, she hurriedly went in the washroom. And Sanskar was grinning like a mad.

............................................................................

@10 AM:

Sanskar was almost ready to leave for the meeting and instructing Swara to take care of her as he will be back in 4 to 5 hours. Swara simply smiled and assured him that she will take care of herself and if she become bore she will go to the nearby mall for shopping as Sanskar has already given his credit card to her and asked her to be care full and call him immediately if something goes wrong. She nodded and bid him bye.

It's been an hour Sanskar has left for the meeting and she was seriously getting bored. She has already talked to Sujata. Now she decided to get ready and explore the nearby market of Mumbai.

.......................................................

Hello friends... how did you find today's update?

Do tell me your views about the update and don't forget to vote below.

Thank you and see you soon.