11. Dinner Date

CHAPTER-11

Swara POV:

Oh my God!! Its already 5 PM. and I am not able to decide what to wear for my first date.

Date? From where did it come?

So what? We are going for dinner alone for the first time, so it's a dinner date only right?

Okey? But its not the first time right? See we both went to the trip alone and we both went to so many dinners? ALONE??

Ha.. I know. But that's different.

Oh.. how? How is it different?

Okey.. Whatever it is.. Now what should I do? It's just 2 hours and I need to get ready. Now what should I do (she was biting her nails thinking all this)? What should I wear?

When my mind was doing all this discussion with myself, I being frustrated sat on my bed and sadly seeing all the dresses I have thrown over the bed. But none of them seems apt for the occasion.

Suddenly while all this was going on, my eyes went on a gift wrapped box on the couch. 

I got curiosity to open the box and to know what is in there

I got curiosity to open the box and to know what is in there. Before I opened the box, I got a letter on top of the box with my name on it. I opened it and it read 

"Wear it tonight.. 

From your Husband"

I was happy and excited reading that. It means I was unnecessarily being worked up when everything was already sorted by my husband. I opened the box and found a very pretty yet decent white fairy tale dress with pink flowery print on it.

This is soo pretty

This is soo pretty. Without waiting for a second, I went in front of my mirror to see how the dress looks on me. It looks pretty cute and without a delay I went to washroom to get ready in the dress and not before cleaning up all the mess I created to select a dress.

I was ready within an hour all the accessories and makeup and I must say, I look good. Ok, I know I am praising myself but can't control it because I really do look god (wink).

Now I am perfectly ready and its already 6.30 PM and I can't control my excitement.

....................................................................

Sanskar POV:

It's 6.30 PM and I have already parked my car in front of home. I am just excited to see whether Swara liked my gift or not?

As soon as I entered the room, I saw her and I am completely bowled by her beauty. Really she was really looking too beautiful in my gift. She was sitting in front of mirror completely ready and when I came near her, we made eye contact through mirror and I think she felt shy seeing my gaze on her because she lowered her eye lashes. I smiled seeing this blushing beauty and asked her to wait for 10 minutes so that I can fresh up and change.

After 15 minutes or so, we were ready to go to our first date.

Ok, I know, it's just dinner but it's our first time right? And I just wish she too think same and is ready to give our relationship a chance. Because, I think I like her company and dad was right, may be she is only my soul mate. I have realized it but I hope she too realize it soon.

..............................................................

Both got ready to leave for the venue. Sanskar went and opened the car door for Swara like a gentleman. Swara smiled and sat on the passenger seat and Sanskar went towards the driver seat and both started their journey towards their destination. Their journey started with their complement session.

Sanskar was trying to say something to her from the moment his eyes laid on her but now got the strength to complement her. He said "Swara.. you are looking beautiful." She shied listening his complement and replied "You too look handsome."

Sanskar smiled seeing her shy and they continued on with their journey and their small and shy talks.

Sanskar thought that they were so comfortable throughout the trip and now again Swara started behaving as shy newly wedded wife. Maybe it's the magic of name 'Honeymoon' that she opened up to me. But now who tells him that, at the time of trip she saw him as her friend but now maybe her feelings started changing.

Soon they reached "Indus" and went towards their already booked table. There too Sanskar slide the seat for Swara to seat and then went and sat opposite to her. Sanskar asked "Swara.. what would you like to have? Should we order starters first?"

Swara replied "Sanskar.. I don't know.. I mean you order whatever you like for both of us but I will order the desserts for us."

Sanskar smiled at her reply and asked the waiter to come.

He ordered sweet corn soup for Swara and Tomato soup for himself for starters.

Swara smiled and was admiring Sanskar for ordering her favorite soup. Sanskar saw her looking towards him and smiled. When the order arrived, both relished the soup and ordered Masala Chana, Matar Pulao, Kadhai Paneer and Naan for both of them. He knows Swara likes Indian cuisine and ordered as per her taste. (They got to know about each other likes and dislikes in food since their trip.)

As soon as the order arrived, both relished their food and soon after Swara ordered butterscotch ice cream for Sanskar (as he like that too much and he told her when they were playing 20 questions) and Browne fudge for herself. Both shared their desserts with each other talking and laughing and left from there after paying the bills.

..................................................................

Hello friends.. How did you find the today's update? Feel free to give your opinion and suggestions and don't forget to vote below.

Thank you.