"And jealous too." Finn added and I chuckled. "She's dying to meet you, seriously." He said looking at me.

"Yeah, she says that Finn is a pain as a brother so the girl must be nice to stand him." Carole said and we laughed.

"Or equally bad and she has to analyze." Finn said and I laughed.

"You think she'll like me tho? I'm nervous now." I said and they laughed.

"Of course she'll like you." Carole said and I smiled. "Anyway, I'm leaving now to give you two privacy. Have fun, but not too much." She said and we laughed and I blushed.

"Ignore my mom, she always has those type of comments." Finn said and I laughed.

"I think she's funny, I can see where you got your sense of humor from." I said and he laughed.

......

Me: Just arrived at Kurt's, you wanna hang out tomorrow? I feel bad for turning you down today

I sent that text Finn and put my phone in my back pocket and ring the bell of Kurt's house. I'm kind of excited! I'm in Glee for a littke longer a month and I have a good relationship with everyone, well, except for Quinn and Noah. But I'm only really close with Santana, Finn and Kurt so maybe tonight, I'll get close with the others. Well, the others but Quinn because she wasn't invited. I was kind of glad that she wasn't invited because she would definitely kill me in my sleep.

Since she went from the top to the bottom of the pyramid at school, she has been trying to get Finn back. She tries to flirt with him and hit on him but he absolutely despises her, and I gotta say, that makes me and the 10 years old Rachel Berry very glad. But knowing Quinn, she won't give up easily, being with Finn would make her less picked on by everyone at school.

"Rachel! I'm so glad you're here!" Kurt said answering the door smiling and hugged me and I smiled as well. Kurt is so cool! He's awesome. We share the Broadway passion.

"Hey Kurtie." I said smiling.

"We thought you weren't coming anymore!" Santana said and I laughed.

"Sorry, I was at Finn's and lost track of time." I said chuckling.

"Awww, Finchel is cute." Mercedes said and I smiled.

"Well, someone should tell Bitch Fabray that. Can you guys believe that today I was at Finn's and we were like making out and his phone started buzzing and he thought that maybe his sister texting him cause she needed a ride home or something but it was just Quinn texting him endlessly. He had to block her number." I said.

"Oh my gosh! She's SO inconvenient. She was a bitch to Finn and now she wants him back because he's popular and she has this pathological need of attention. I swear to God that I'll give a piece of my mind." Santana said and I laughed.

"You shouldn't worry about her tho, Finn can't stand her." Mercedes said and I laughed.

"I don't, I don't worry at all." I said chuckling. "I trust him, he is a good guy. I know he would never cheat on me and even if he did, it wouldn't be with Quinn Fabray." I said and they laughed.

"But he's a sucker for you. Finn spent some time...Lost. After Quinn he was a mess. But now that he met you he became the old Finn again. Happy and joyful Finn that jokes around." Tina said and I smiled a little.

"No Rachie, you have to change into your pjs! No normal clothes in the sleepover!" Brittany said and I laughed and I went to the bathroom to change. I changed and when I was going back to the girls my phone buzzed and I smiled, Finn just texted me.

Finn: i'd love to hang out tomorrow, i'll pick you up at Kurt's and we hang out after, how does that sound?

Me: sounds amazing, baby. i'll text you the time

Finn: awesome!! have fun with your girls night

Me: hahahahah i will, good night xoxo

Finn: xoxo ;)

"Rachel, no boyfriends allowed in the sleepover!" Mercedes said and I laughed and put my phone away. "That's a rule."

"I know, I know!" I said laughing. Finn and I always text good night, he is really cute, isn't he? "Enough talking about me and my boyfriend, talk about your love life. I love talking about boys." I said clapping my hand excitedly and they laughed.

"Mike invited me on a date." Tina said.

"Finally! The Changs!" Brittany said excitedly and we all laughed while eating snacks.

We spent a few more hours gossiping and laughing. I have to admit, they're all pretty great. I don't knoe what I would do what om Earth I would do if weren't for them and my boyfriend. I would freak out in this town but with them it's actually pretty great.

I'll get used to it.