hide for a while,

Start from the beginning

"I do not knkw but his team always teases him thet only his doctor can help him. Dome  the head hazer's team it is you." Peach said.

I hope so.

"I do not know Peach, but i will try to help na." I said.

She smiled.

A car sed in front of the lobby exit.

"Leam is here let's go." She said.

"I am glad yoj amde it Dome." Leam said.

I sit at the back Peach sits beside him

"Yeah?! Like waking me up at 5 am and reminding me time to time what to bring?" I ranted.

Leam laughed.

"I know i called to wake you up, but after that. I donot know." He said.

"Looking for this?" Peach asked showinb Leam's phone.

"I gt it, ig is Peach texting me that is why it is tok particular what to bring." I said.

They both laughed.

"Breakfast!" Leam asked.

"I thought you will it?" Peach asked.

"Change of plan." Leam said.

"Dome i think you need to hide  we need to go to the college of Engineering." Peach said.

I sat on the floor and Peach hide me with our bags. And some snacks.

"We wont be long." Leam promised.

"Do not speak do not move unless we tell you." Peach said.

"Yes" i said and stayed in my place.

Leam blew his horn.

"All set boss'. The van of meds. Followed the 3 busses Vee is on it." Leam said,

"Good Peach ks with you. Drive safely. Bar leads the leading car with Cooper. And i will drive my car, i will go ahead and be wiyh the leading team." Pavel said.

"Then we will be the tail, but Boss drive safely na." Leam said.

Then silence.

"It might be hot in there get out now." Peach said.

I mived and stretvhed my body.

"What the hell he is driving his car?"

"He staryed driving it monday, his wound get better now." Peach said.

"He might be terrible this past few days but we make sute he is getting better physically. " Leam said,

"You know these guys seldom drinks now so they wont temp the head hazer to get drunk." Peach said.

"But he needs to pour out what ever he has. Strating that day you gave me his car keys, he never mentioned you." Leam said.

I looked outside the window.

I need to talk to him before this all starts.

Leam is right Pavel needs to pour this out.
He should not leave a bad memory to his juniors.

This should be enjoyed the way he did when he was fresh men. He told me about it last year.

We stopped at tasty resto. And Leam picked up his order our breakfast?

We eat on the road.

Silently. Only the playing music is heard.

I looked outside the window after my meal i feel sleepy, but i cannot sleep.

"Leam, Peach. On the next station i wanna talk to Pavel." I said out of silence.

They looked at each other,

"I will show up to him when the lead team medics and all busses are gone. I also do not want the medic team to see me yet. I have to talk to him first." I said.

"Okay we will hold him up for that plan." Leam said excitedly.

We reached the next bus stop. Peach hid me again and run to the bathroom.

After many minuyes of waiting i heard noises then the door opened and closed, i dare not to get out.

Few more minutes.

"Hang in there. Just few more minutes the freshmen are riding the bus na." Shesaid.

Few more minutes.

"Medic van went off, safe to come out now" she said.

I came out from hidding.
Peach handed me a drink.

"Pure fruit juice and they used sugar cane juice to add up sweetness but not much." She said.

"Thanks" i said. And drink some.

Then wiyhout a warning the door in my side opened.
The one who opened it shocked as i am.
======================
A/N:
You guys really love ForthBeam(PavelDome) ei.
My firstt ForthBeam Ff, reached 100k reads.
That is awesome guys!!!!
Maraming salamat mula sa aking puso♥♥♥
Thank you very much feom my heart♥♥♥
-nome.