"Oppa, do you have a schedule tomorrow?" She asked me as she placed a juice on the center table.

"Tomorrow is our rest day and the day after, why?" I asked.

"Let's have a sleepover then!" She exclaimed.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion. 

"Sleepover party with your members, red velvet even if I don't want but for the sake of Sooyoung and other Soshi eonniedeul. It's been a while." She said with full excitement.

"My members? is it alright if Jongin will come? and do you have bad blood with RV?" I asked.

"Well, it's fine with me. And don't you know what Sooyoung has experienced especially with Joohyun eonnie?" She asked me but I can sense that she is quite shocked.

"Well, Sooyoung doesn't tell me her problems since we just recently decided to become open friends." I said.

"What the heck is open friends??" She asked mockingly.

"Like we are not going to hide from the public like what we are doing. So what is it?" I asked.

"Ahh~ Well, since you're starting to get closed to her I will tell it to you but don't spread it okay?" She said and warned me.

"Of course!" I answered.

"I'll just make it short. So back when RV are still rookies, they made friends with BTS but Taehyung and Sooyoungie has a secret bond as Seulgi and Jimin have. You'll get it when I say it like that, right? But Joohyun eonnie likes Taehyung that's the obstacle. She is not okay with VJoy loveteam..." She narrated.

"What the hell is Vjoy?" I asked.

"Duh? It's the fanship name of Taehyung and Sooyoung but let me finish first, okay? So there, Sooyoung knew that Joohyun eonnie likes Taehyung and so when Taehyung finally asked her to be his girlfriend she declined without any explanation and Joohyun eonnie was so happy when that happened so they were fine until when they had dinner with BTS that created sparks between Sooyoung and Taehyung again sooo Joohyun eonnie got mad at her like she avoided her and that kid Kim Yerim is also avoiding Sooyoung but she doesn't know why." She said.

"What this has to do with Seulgi and Wendy then?" I asked curiously.

"Well, they did not do anything. They're just like a watcher and it pisses me off." She said and rolled her eyes.

I was shocked for a moment but I cannot make a reaction about this but all I know is I want to protect Sooyoung.

"Then why invite them?" I asked.

"Of course oppa! they are still in a group. They should fix it and if they're not going to it will be hard for all of them." She said like a real sunbae.

"Wah~ our Soojungie is now really a lady." I teased her.

"Wth oppa? Just contact them already, oppa! I'll just look at the kitchen if we have something to eat for later." She said and went to her kitchen.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We just finished eating and was chilling for a bit in Tae oppa's room before I go home when someone suddenly messaged me.

FROM: SOOJUNG EONNIE

Yah! Where are you? We are almost complete here.

ME

huh? what do you mean by we? and I am still at Bangtan's dorm.

SOOJUNG EONNIE

Didn't Chanie oppa inform you that we are going to have a sleepover party tonight? 

Huh did he? I checked my messages and saw Chanyeol oppa really did message me.

ME

Oh, I just saw it now. I'm sorry eonnie. I'll be back now.

SOOJUNG EONNIE

Are you going to ride a taxi?

ME

Nope, Taehyung oppa will drop me.

SOOJUNG EONNIE

Heol! You better tell me the whole story Park Sooyoung.

ME

Ne.

SOOJUNG EONNIE

Okay... take care! 

"Oppa, I think I need to go home now. Soojung eonnie just messaged me and said we are going to have a sleepover party." I said and walked towards him.

"Okay, let's go then but with whom?" He asked.

"My members, Soshi eonniedeul and EXO oppadeul." I answered.

"Oh so there are boys?" He asked.

"Don't worry oppa, I won't do anything and besides we are really close." I said and kissed him on his lips.

"You better be, love." He said and it made me blush because it is the first time he called me love.

"Yes sir! Anyways, do you have any schedule tomorrow? you can just come with me to the party Soojung eonnie and the others won't mind." I said and looked at him.

"I can't we need to fly to Osaka later at 4 am." He said. Aish~ I realized that we have an idol life.

"When are you going to come back?" I asked.

"After 5 days. I think." He said.

"Do you want me to meet you there?" I asked.

"Do we have an overlapping Japan schedule?" He asked.

"Yup! we're going to have SMTown in Osaka the day after tomorrow." I said. 

"That'll be great then! Let's include Seulgi noona and Jiminie." He said with full of excitement.

"Sure! but for now, I need to go home." I said and chuckled.