Nudes?....omg nudes!

Start from the beginning

Vally sits up quickly and gives Kobe a look. Before Derek could say another world Kobe pulls him up from the floor and into his lap.

"Derek we need you to take deep breaths for us bubs ok and talk slowly."

Both boys knew how sensitive Derek could be and the smallest things could trigger him into having an episode.

"i send M-mike my nudes on accident." Vally drops the fries that he was about to eat.

"Oh my god." Derek cries and hides his face in Kobe's neck.

"Kobe sends Vally a glare and tried his best to comfort the boy."

"It's fine you'll be ok and we all know Mike is barely on his phone so hw probably won't check it baby." But they all knew he would because Mike was ALWAYS on his phone.

—————————————————————————-

Mike stood in the middle of his room completely forgetting what he was doing as he scrolls through the pictures and videos Derek sent him.

"Damn Derek got a fat ass." He says.

He notices that the light skin teen had no print but as he looked close he noticed what seems to be a coochie print.

"Derek has a vagina?!" He screams.

He calls up Vally asking him about Derek's gender to wish the curly head told him honestly that he was.

Mike smirks hanging up and shot Derek a text.

Y'all don't come for me I have the 6 so I don't have dark mode

I grab my keys and my wallet and slip on my slides and I'm out of there.

I get in my car and pull out the drive way trying my best to focus on the road as I find one of my sex playlists.

Once I find the right one I click it so it'll be up and ready.

—————————————————————————

Why would I say that?! Omg I'm a freaking virgin I've never even kissed a boy...well I've kissed vallyk and Kobe on the lips but that's a whole mother story for another time. This was different I actually like Mike.

Omg I should brush my teeth! Wait what if he thinks I'm just brushing them for him? Well I am but I don't want him to know that.