Other Books

A/N: Here are some of my other works that you might be interested in reading :)
_______________________

Happily Ever After (Completed)

"Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. Instead of backing off, he only moved closer pinning my tiny body between his body and the locker. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat and stared at the ground. His hot breath fanned my nose bringing tingling sensation to my body.

He brought his lips near my ear and whispered, "Make me." He nibbled on my earlobe making the goosebumps on my neck rise. He began to trailed kisses to my jaw line, then to my collar bone and back to my neck 'til he found my soft spot making me moan.

He pulled away looking me with those intense, blue eyes and a smirk formed on his lips. "Doesn't seem like you want me to leave."
~ * ~ * ~

Isabella Murray (a.k.a. Bella) was doing well in her private school as a scholar. She used to be rich until her parents passed away when she was ten so she was forced to live independently. She lived with her aunt but decided to move out when she was sixteen. All she wanted to do was to forget about her past but what if her past came crawling back in her life.

Logan Lacosco used to be her best friend and before he left in grade 8 to move to England, he proclaimed his love for her and promised her that he would wait for her and he will come back for her. But what if he broke that promise and got engage to Princess Rosalie Dela Cruz and turned himself into a Prince.

Will Bella ever forgive him? What if Prince Logan Lacosco attends her school and sees the girl he first loved?

Lucky Me (Completed)

"THE TRADITION!"

In Richmond High, there has been a tradition that always happen every year at the month of May. Everyone in their senior year gets an opportunity to be drawn and whoever gets pick will be the luckiest student in school.

This 'lucky student' can act like a King or a Queen for the whole month of May doing whatever he or she likes. They get free lunch, no homework, and they can even skip class whenever they want for the entire month. They even get a 'SLAVE' of their own, who will be drawn from the box too. For the past years, a lot of students who got pick took advantage of this but some find it stupid, like Andrea.

Andrea Carson is a shy, quiet, nerd, boring type of girl. She always hides behind her books not caring about the world until the tradition happened. Unfortunately, Andrea is pick to be the 'SLAVE' of the one and only bad boy, Ryder Collins, who is the 'lucky student' for this year.

What will happen with the both of them? Is it true that opposite attracts or is it just the saying? Did fate and destiny brought them close together? What's going to happen when Andrea starts to see who the real Ryder is? What will happen when danger approaches Andrea and the only reason she gets in danger is because of Ryder?

Read and find out about Andrea and Ryder's adventure together.... Well, just wish them good luck.

Nonreciprocal Love (Completed)

Chloe Montenegro has been struggling in school ever since she was a child. She isn't the brightest in her class and she suffers a lot especially when it comes to Math. She is just a plain, average student who strives to pass her classes and graduate high school.

Ace Parker is well-known around the school with the reputation of a genius. He has what is called "eidetic imagery" also referred to as photographic memory. He has an IQ that ranges from 180-200. He doesn't need to try nor study for any exams but still get higher marks than any of his classmates. Girls fan and chase after him, although he couldn't care less.

Chloe and Ace were inseparable ever since they were kids. Wherever one was, there was the other. And Chloe doesn't quite remember when that sibling love she felt for him had turned into a love that was sinful and forbidden to the eyes of many. As they were growing up, the two had started growing apart especially after Ace had read an entry on her diary about her feelings for him.

But as life gets tougher and as they get older and start understanding and learning more of the world, will they be able to find the right type of love? Will they ever go back to how they were before or will they become more apart?

The Vengeance (Ongoing) - Filipino novel

Sa mata ni Joaquin Fernandez, ang mga Corteges ang may sala sa pagkamatay ng Kuya niyang si Nigel Salvador, matapos nitong mag 'suicide' two weeks before ng kanyang kasal dahil sa misteryong pag kawala ng fiancée nitong si Bianca Corteges. Isa lang ang gustong malaman ni Joaquin: ang buong katotohan sa nangyari sa kanyang Kuya. At isa lang ang kanyang layunin: ang pagbayarin ang mga Corteges sa ginawa nila sa Kuya niya.

Ang walang kamuyang-muyang na si Melody Corteges na ngayo'y nililinis ang iniwang gulo ng pamilya niya ay madadamay sa paghihiganti ni Joaquin sa pamilya nila. Hanggang saan kaya ang makakayanan niya at hanggang kailan siya mag durusa sa kasalang hindi niya naman ginawa?

Abangan at tutukan ang istorya nila!