Announcement!

A/N: Hey y'all! Just wanted to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year! And of course, Happy Holidays to those who celebrate otherwise! 

Just a quick announcement! I was actually debating if I was going to write an epilogue for this book. But lately, I've been feeling a bit unsure and haven't been in the mood to write anything... However, I find myself so empty when I'm not writing. So I decided that instead of making an epilogue, I will be writing a SEQUEL instead! (YAAAY!) 

With that said, I will start writing and hopefully not get behind with my updates. And please just bear with me if I don't update on time. I'm currently in university doing nursing so the workload is a bit overwhelming and it's tough to find spare time at times. So if I don't update on time, please please please be more patient with me! 

Anyway, I will do my best to continue writing more and more stories for you guys! The sequel will be up soon! So stay tuned and see you there :) 

~ * ~ * ~

SUMMARY

Chloe Montenegro has been struggling in school ever since she was a child. She isn't the brightest in her class and she suffers a lot especially when it comes to Math. She is just a plain, average student who strives to pass her classes and graduate high school.

Ace Parker is well-known around the school with the reputation of a genius. He has what is called "eidetic imagery" also referred to as photographic memory. He has an IQ that ranges from 180-200. He doesn't need to try nor study for any exams but still get higher marks than any of his classmates. Girls fan and chase after him, although he couldn't care less.

Chloe and Ace were inseparable ever since they were kids. Wherever one was, there was the other. And Chloe doesn't quite remember when that sibling love she felt for him had turned into a love that was sinful and forbidden to the eyes of many. As they were growing up, the two had started growing apart especially after Ace had read an entry on her diary about her feelings for him.

But as life gets tougher and as they get older and start understanding and learning more of the world, will they be able to find the right type of love? Will they ever go back to how they were before or will they become more apart?

Read more and find out more! 

Here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/133535890-nonreciprocal-love-coming-soon