But she didn't, and I was a mess while she kept the torture until I couldn't hold my orgasm anymore and I came, I came so hard that I'm sure I saw stars. She just stopped when I was completely empty and the sounds of satisfaction coming from her made me proud, for some weird reason, but as soon as I started to come back from the high that she put me, she walked away making me miss her touch immediately and a wailing sound left my mouth before I could stop myself.

"W-where are you going?" I asked as soon as she got up from the bed towards the closet." I won't be long."She aid and in a few seconds she was back with a small box in her hand, piquing my curiosity. "What is it? A condom?"

I asked, feeling my wolf get extremely hurt, thinking immediately that our alpha didn't want to take the chance to if, and it's a big if, my body has undergone changes after her bite( which despite being very uncommon can happen) she doesn't want me to carry her puppies. " Well, yes, it is some kind of condom more resistant and with greater elasticity, some scientist wolf has developed it, since..you know, the knot and the amount of semen."

She replied smiling as she approached me, and was about to kiss my neck when I stopped her from getting any closer and got up from the bed taking the condoms from her hands and held it with a disgust that I didn't imagine I would feel holding a condom, at least not an unused one..

"Did you use this with Jungkook?" I asked and immediately she sat on the bed and after leaning against the headboard comfortably she frowned and crossed her arms." No, why would I use this with him?" She asked, and the look on her face told me that she was irritated.

"Didn't you tell her you didn't want to carry her puppies?" And now you're acting like she's the villain. Stop acting like a puppy, wolfup, and accept it's your fault." His wolf said, making him feel even worse, and the anger and indignation he was feeling turned to self-hatred immediately.

"So why are you using it with me?" He asked with such sadness in his voice that his alpha's face immediately changed, and somehow he was able to feel her emotions more intensely than usual. And even though he still felt stupid, her love, or at least that's the closest he can describe the wave of emotion she was conveying to him, comforted and soothed both him and his wolf.

" Cause I wanna see you happy Joonie, and if you are not ready to carry my puppies, or don't want it at all, I understand and I will do my best to give you what you need." She said, her voice sounding so sweet and at the same time so determined that it made Namjoon completely melt inside, finally understanding how willing his alpha is to meet his wants and needs. Realizing how selfish and silly he was, just thinking about his status and what people would think about him, while his mate went so far to satisfy him, putting him above all else, he took the "super" condoms and put them inside the box.

" We are not going to use that, and yes I know the risks, and I don't care." I said moving towards her and sat on her lap, with one leg on each side making our erections touch.

Y/N's POV

Loving the position Namjoon was in, I held him tight, pulling him even closer with one hand while holding him by his scruff with the other and ran my tongue over his bottom lip delighting in my mate's taste and smell.

"You will be the death of me Joonie."

I spoke and kissed him, squeezing his ass cheeks, and as soon as we ran out of breath I moved my kisses towards his neck leaving some marks all over his beautifully tanned and now perfectly marked skin.

I was drunk with his intoxicating scent savoring every grunt and moan he produced with each movement he made with his hips, rubbing our cocks.

But both me and my wolf were already impatient and after slicking my fingers with some lub I slowly slipped a finger into him, making him stop his movements immediately while letting out the longest and most delicious moan I had ever heard from him.