Behind blue eyes

Authors Note: plz don't forget to vote.
And thanlk you for reading 🖤🖤🖤

Girls like her were born in a storm. They have lightning in their souls. Thunder in their hearts. And chaos in their bones.

Nikita Gill

Anna looked the wounded beast in the eyes.
"What the fuck do you want?!"
They were now in a dark alley, thats were the fight took them. She was still holding the wooden stick, but she backed away a little. Anna felt Cane fighting his beast trying to halt the shift, she could feel his inner debate. She backed away more, they didn't need that kind of attention.

When she felt the fight was over. She asked again loudly "what the fuck do want?"
The beast straightened his stance, those deep bleu eyes were taunting her, assessing her from head to toe.

"You changed" the beast uttered

Anna felt like she was hit by lightening, what did he expect? she thought. But what struck her the most was his voice, it was not the same in anyway, it felt like an older man was addressing her, not someone of Canes age, not in anyway.

"They got to you, i couldn't risk it."
"Who got to me?."
"Don't act dumb Annabelle" the beast said to her while still assessing her.
She could feel like he was assessing her bone structure.
"You didn't tell me what do you want? why did you fucking attack me?"
"What did they tell you?" Cane said.
"That night in your appartment what did they tell you?"

The events of that night hit her like a storm, they were asking about him, searching for him, searching for the beast.
Bile rose to her throat, Anna thought bitterly, they would have better searched her nightmares, they would have found him haunting her, taunting her nights and days alike.
"How did you know about that?"
"Put that down, you could break a nail" he said with his back to the wall, he seemed lethal with his black clothing and maimed face, he was still sitting on the floor his knees were up, he put his hands on them, he seemed relaxed.
Anna thought the hell with it, she turned around, she wasn't in any way in mood for this bullshit. Not the packs bullshit.

She could feel the beast with blue eyes tailing her.

She turned angry looked at him and told him assertively. "Go the fuck away, leave me be, i don't need this kind of bullshit in my life."

"No can do Miss Hollow."

Anna heard something, a sound in the background, she turned for just a sec, she thought it was nothing. She turned around again to tell the beast to fuck himself. But he wasn't there. He just disappeared.

Anna took her helmet and went back to her bike. She went directly to her home, the events of the long day came back to her while she was in bed.

The face of the once handsome man was inked in her mind. It couldn't be.... It was just atrocious, the side of his face was hideous. She didn't know if she should be happy or just sad. Happy that someone tortured him as He did to her and to her father, or just sad that another soul became just as dead as hers.

But what she knew for sure was that this man was not the same man she knew, his beast was more prominent more primal, like he let him roam for so much. Her beast whimpered in the back of her head, like she knew something Anna didn't. It was just that those blue eyes were just dead gone to the point of not return.

Anna cowered on her self in bed went into a womb stance and rocked herself to sleep. She woke up to another nightmare it was just the empty daisy fields of her pack land and his face taunting her saying to her to leave the stick or she would for sure break a nail. Anna woke up earlier than usual, she was drenched in sweat and couldn't sleep anymore, she went back to the gym and trained like her life depended on it.

Anna went to the university, Sebastian met her, he was as handsome as usual, as funny as usual and more caring than usual. It just warmed her heart. Amy sat with them. They later met and finished the assignment. Anna and Amy were both distracted, they didn't even know how they finished the damn project.

Anna went to her usual grocery store, she got out and a man was standing next to her motorcycle he was in a black hoodie. The same smell of last night assaulted her nostrils, oh those daisies. He walked away noding at her to follow him. The fuck with it she said. The man is stalking her.
Anna had an inner turmoil. She just wanted the damn past to leave her be.

In a second she launched herself behind the man, he was in an ally nearby, she noticed a defective surveilance camera at the edge of a building that was all.

"Why are you stalking me Cane?"
Anna uttered the beasts name, it was so foreign to her ears they weren't even friends before he tortured her,he was pack celebrity and she was just her self.

"What did they want that night?"
He completed from where they left that night.
"They wanted you. Now leave me the fuck be" and she walked away, she couldn't see his face anymore, it was just impossible to her.

"He was innocent Anna"

She heard the faint words and came to a halt, she knew it, shw didn't need the words to come out of the mouth of the beast
"Dimitry was innocent"
Anna couldn't fathom it, she was seeing red, she couldn't hear the name of her father being uttered by her torturer. She just attacked him, after a 10 minutes fight, he pinned her on the wall.
Her father said never get in a fight when angry or emotional. He was right as usual.
"I am sorry" the beat uttered, he was genuine. Anna could feel it,. But what being sorry could do her or her dead father.
Anna just hit his hard chest and kept hitting it, she felt like the last ounces of the fight leaving her. He didn't hurt, he just put his arms around her loosely and let her be.

We as individuals are ruled by our fate, it's not the events we control which shape us, the ones we don't control do. They could easily alter one's path, soul and whole existence. In the end we couldn't even recognise our own shadows.