-My name is Monokuma-

It was 7 am in the morning, I was getting ready for school. I go to hopes peak high, a school for ultimates. I'm the ultimate hacker.
I pulled on my black pleated skirt, then I wrapped my black belt around it and tightened it.
I then put my Mötley Crüe (or favourite band) T-shirt on.
I grabbed my black leather jacket and slid it on.
I laced my converse sneakers, then walked over and looked in the mirror.
I look badass.
I then walked over to the door to my dorm room, and headed down the hall, towards my best friends room. Once I got to her dorm, I opened the door and jumped in.
"(B/f/nnnnnnnnnn)!!! Let's goooo!" I yelled, like a child.
My best friend, since Kindergarten, (b/f/n). I trust her with everything, as does she.
She stood in the centre of her room, looking in the mirror. She likes dressing in a kind of harajuku style, just way less extreme.
She wore a pastel pink pleated skirt, with a pastel purple layer underneath, A black belt, and a white shirt with a pink floral design on it, and knee high pink and yellow striped socks. She looked amazing.
"Okay, then. Let's go." She said, turning to me and smiling.
She walked over, linked her arm with mine, and we departed, arm in arm, to the cafeteria.
We found our other friend Ibuki, then sat down at our table, eating food.
"Mmmm this tastes so good~ why can't we get it everyday?" Said (b/f/n).
Me having the dirtiest mind in the world, decided to comment.
"*snort* that's what she said" I laughed.
(B/f/n) now had this 'oh you're so dead' face on. I knew I had to run.
"Y/nnnn!" She yelled.
I then got up, still snickering and started running away. I ran into the hallway, not looking ahead of me, so before I knew it-
-bonk-
I had run in to someone, we were both on the floor. I got up.
"Watch where you're going-" I started, then he got up too. I had then realized he was at least a foot taller than me. Frick.
(He looks like the photo)
He lifted his head and all I saw was a smirk plastered on his face.
My face turned to confusion, and a bit of fear.
He had that same smirk on that day.
Once he lifted his entire face to look at me, I then noticed his appearance. He had messy black and white hair, each colour parted to one one side. He also had heterochromic eyes, one red one, and one yellow one.
Then it hit me.
-fuck-
-he's hot-
I can't hold an argument with this dude.
He then started to speak.
"Oh~ what do we have here~?" He spoke, taking a few steps closer.
I sighed, rolling my eyes slightly. I know how this goes.
I crossed my arms and put my weight in one leg.
"Hmmmm~" he said as he started walking around me. I stood in place.
I can't explain this feeling, I felt like prey, and he was the predictor. He gave off a weird vibe, as if he was checking me out and deciding if he's gonna kill me or not.
He then stopped right behind me.
"Just so you know, it's kinda better to look forward when you're running, sweetheart." I suddenly heard him whisper into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
I then spun around to meet him face to face, literally.
"Thanks for the advice half n' half." I said, pushing his face away from mine with my finger.
This seemed to just widen his smirk.
"Half n' half huh? My name is actually Monokuma. You can call me whatever you want, princess." He spoke, his voice was so......soothing..?
I snorted.
"Well in that case, imma call you Monoman."
I replied.
"Huh, you're an interesting one." He said.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Other girls usually blush madly, run away, or even faint at my beauty. But you, you don't seem effected by my charms whatsoever~" he finished.
"Well, hate to break it to you, Mono. But I'm not like 'other girls'" I said, with quotation marks in my fingies.
"I can see that~ so, what's your name? Or should I just call you ultimate klutz~?"
My cheeks reddened in the slightest at the name.
"*sigh* I'm Y/n L/n. Don't call me L/n."
"Hmmmm~ I like you, Y/n. I'll see you around then~" he said, then simply turned around and walked off, toward the cafeteria.
I just stood there, contemplating my life choices. Once I couldn't see him anymore, I too walked forward to the cafeteria. Once I walked in I immediately saw him sitting with a bunch of other boys.
(B/f/n) waved at me, mouthing 'where were you?' I just continued walking back to our table.
I didn't look, but I could feel his eyes on me. I just knew.
Arriving at the table, I sat down and looked at my friends.
Leaning forward and putting my chin in my hand, I put on a smirk.
"So, (b/f/n), was that previous phrase intended for Hinata or-" I teased.
(B/f/n) was fuming, it was hilarious.
"Y/n! You're dead!!" She yelled, laughing in the slightest.
I quickly got up and she started chasing me around the cafeteria, all the while, I was cackling like a maniac. Hehee.
After a few minutes, I stopped, and put my hands in the air.
(B/f/n) was out of breath, I was fine. I like running.
"Alright, alright. I surrender, sister superior." I joked.
"Are you sorry?" She asked, crossing her arms.
"Hmmmmmmmmm. Am I sorry for making thou reddeth in the faceth? Yes. Do I regret my decisions? No." I spoke, smiling.
She just sighed, and walked back to our table.
I smirked again, putting my hands down and into my pockets.
"Tehee~"
As I walked back to our table as well, I started singing and making Michael Jackson dance moves, cause it always made them both laugh.
"You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal. WhoOoH~"
I took a step with my right foot, standing sideways, pointing my fingers toward them, then another step with my left foot, doing the same movement just flipped. All the while singing the phrase above.
At the 'smooth criminal' I put my hand on my belt, the other away from me, and did the thing.......if you know, you know. If you don't.....you're a disgrace.

This

This. I did this.
Then on the WhoOoH~ I jumped into my seat.
They both started laughing hysterically, just what I wanted.
I then put my elbow on the table and my chin in my hands again, lifting the eyebrows up and down consistently.
I then felt someone's eyes on me, i mean, I did just dance like Micheal Jackson and sing smooth criminal in front of everyone. But this was different.
Turning my head, I looked around. I immediately locked eyes with the mono dude from before. He had what seemed like his regular face on, which included a smirk and two piercing eyes.
I almost instantly looked away, blushing slightly.
Sadly, it didn't go unnoticed.
"Oooh, what's this??" (B/f/n) said.
"You're blushing!! You never blush!" Ibuki added.
"Who is he?"
"Yeah, tell us!"
"Come on~"
"Shut up, I don't blush, I don't flirt, and I don't. Catch. Feelings." I said firmly.
"Not anymore at least..."