Chapter 3 : The Pink Rider

One week later...

Suzui's POV

It's been one week since the monsters' attack in Hyakkaou Academy. everyone keeps talking about the incident. I don't know if this is the best option I have but,...(took out his Ziku Driver and Zamonas ridewatch)  if what Woz have told me, then i should do something about that..

****

meanwhile at the student council room, Rin Obami, one of the Momobami clan member, watching the view from the window. he took out a newspaper and looked towards an article of the previous battle.

   "oh my. how can I missed this awesome moment? maybe I should take alert with what gonna happen after this, right? maybe I should take a walk for a while," as he said so, Rin put the newspaper on the table and walked towards the door as Swartz and Ririka stopped him.

   "woahh, you are you? and you Ririka, since when you're here?" Rin asked both of them.

   " who am I, that's not important. Rin Obami, I'm gonna make you my latest pawn. Ririka-kun, start do your job," Swartz gave an order. the hypnotized Ririka walked towards her cousin and put a driver on his waist. as the driver named Metsuboujinrai Forceriser made a contact with Rin, the belt strap with sharp spikes wrapped and pierced his waist.

  "AAAAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Rin screamed in pain as he started to stepped backwards.  "Ririka, what the hell are you doing ?!" before he managed to get the answer he wants to listen, Swartz picked his fingers and he managed to hypnotize  the boy.  "I...Rin Obami, will be your right man,"

    "hahahahahahahahahaha! good. now Obami-kun, take this and defeat Ryota Suzui, the second user of Kamen Rider Zamonas powerm" as Swartz gave his order, Ririka handed over a pink cassette tape-like key called Flying Falcon Progrise Key. laughed, Rin took the key an inserted it into the driver and pulled the lever as Swartz and Ririka watched him transformed into Kamen Rider Jin. 

****

'AAAAARRRGHHHH!!!!'

as a scream sound was heard, Kamen Rider Jin released a few shot from his Attache Shotgun and caused havoc in the academy. as most of students ran to save their lives, Ryota, with Ziku Driver in his hand, ran to the scene and encountered the pink falcon-themed rider.

   "there you are Suzui-kun. now, let's have a fight,"

   "what do you mean you wanna fight?besides, how do you know my name?" Ryota asked the pink rider.

   "how do I know your name...that's not important," replied Jin (2nd user.) "now, put on your belt, and start transform now,"

   "alright then.. transform!" as he transformed, Zamonas took out Jikan Girade and run as he swinged his sword towards his opponent. Jin blocked Zamonas' attack with Attache Shotgun and kicked his gut. as Zamonas stepped backwards, Jin shot Zamonas before smashed the rider with the weapon.

 Zamonas fell on the ground floor as Jin flew down and stepped his chest with his right leg. Zamonas struggled to save himself but his effort was in vain. Jin strangled Zamonas' neck and threw him away as he pressed and pulled the driver's lever to activate the progrise key's power.

'FLYING DYSTOPIA!'

Jin flapped his metallic wings and jumped as he spinned around and crashed the rider, caused a big explosion and caused Suzui cancelled his transformation, forcefully.  Jin walked towards the weakened Suzui and pressed the lever once again and pulled off his progrise key, cancelled his transformation.

  Suzui was shocked. "wait a minute . you are...,"  Rin looked at his frightened opponent, with a grin on his face.

To Be Continued

*Thanks for reading this fanfic, and sorry for the hiatus and short episode*