Chapter 2 : Birth of the Second Zamonas Part 2

Zamonas : now, come and get me!

N-Daguva-Zeba, Gryllus Worm, Utopia Dopant,  Sagittarius Zodiarts, Gamedeus Bugster, Evolt and Another Zi-O charged and attacked him. Zamonas dodged and slashed them with his Jikan Girade. Woz watched from upstair. there's a bit different from the original Zamonas (Jogen), as the second Zamonas didn't have a mantle and clock gear-like armor acsessories.

Woz : hmmm looks like he don't have any acsessories like the original one. hmmm at least I can differentiate between the evil one and the good one

as Zamonas moved backwards and dodged all their attacks, he started to talked with himself.

Zamonas : shit. they've already caused a mess in this place. if I kept fighting in this place, this will be a completely as disaster. it's better if I fight at the outside.

saying this, Zamonas escaped from his opponents' attacks and jumped off as he turned towards them.  "come. fight me at outside!" Zamonas ran outside, followed by his opponents. as he ran downstairs, Kazari, the feline Greeed and one of Kamen Rider OOO's foes,  jumped down from upstairs and grabbed and pushed Zamonas until he fell downstairs. Another Zi-O and other rogues appeared and Gryllus and Gamedeus ambushed their opponent.  Zamonas punched their guts and continued to ran outside, followed by his opponents, leaving the students in shocked, panicked, and amazed.

****

At the outside, Daguva, Gryllus, Utopia, Kazari, Sagittarius, Gamedeus , Evolt  and Another Zi-O started to surrounded Zamonas and attacked him simultaneously. Zamonas  dodged and started to attack them simultaneously. amazingly, Zamonas managed to attack and moved swiftly during the battle.

     " it's weird. I know all techniques and how to fight. but how ?" Zamonas asked to himself as he keep to slashed them with his Jikan Girade. as he managed to weakened them, he pressed the the button on the ridewatch and the driver.

'FINISH TIME'

'ZAMONAS TIME BREAK'

as they charged, Zamonas spinned around and finished the seven of them with his Rider Kick, leaving Another Zi-O who backed off and disappeared. the students surrounded the rider and talked among themselves while some of them snapped some pictures of him.

 ****

Zamonas/Suzui POV

oh gosh, how can I wanna cancelling my transformation if they keep surrounding me? Goddammit. however, I managed to defeat these bastards and kept this academy safe...for now?

****

As the students kept surrounding and take photos of Zamonas, the three riders Zi-O, Geiz and Tsukuyomi only watched him from far...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

hey guys, thanks for reading this latest chapter, and sorry for a long hiatus. and yup, our Overlord and his friends will be back yahoo! :D