Prologue : Suzui Ryota's POV, Woz's POV and Birth of the Next Another Zi-O

Suzui's POV

****

Hyakkaou Private Academy, a private academy where students from different family backgrounds come to. some of them are the sons and daughters of businessmen, while some are the children of politicians. maybe that's the reason they enrolled in this academy; to gamble and become the number one in this academy lol.

(Suzui's POV interfered with Yumeko's sudden appearance)

Yumeko : Suzui-san!! 

Suzui : arrghh Yumeko! what are you doing here? I thought you've left already

Yumeko : ara~ how can I leave without gambling with anyone? *chuckled* Suzui-san, I bet you know anyone or anywhere I can play with. come and show me, Suzui-san

Suzui : eh?! seriously Yumeko?! mou~~ today's a tiring day and I need to go home for rest..

Yumeko : * hugged Suzui's right arm* please~~~ I'm begging you, Suzui-san. please take me anywhere to gamble with. please Suzui-san, please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzui : *sighed* alright then. i'll take you somewhere to gamble with

Yumeko were happy with Suzui's response that she's cheered and chuckled

Yumeko : thanks Suzui-san! I know you won't refused my plead, am I right? *chuckled*

(Suzui's POV continues)

ahhh mou~~~~ I'm really intend to head home so that I can take a nap *sighed*. But never mind. since Yumeko already pleading me to take somewhere that holds a gamble, I don't have choice at all besides accept her plead. wait a minute. I know this anime is about gambling. but that's not what I'm gonna tell you guys. this is about a weird experience I've got. okay. let me guess. where should I start???

*Suzui began to think while looked towards Yumeko while they're walked towards somewhere in the academy*

Oh yes! I know. Now this what I'm gonna start ; this bullshit started when i met a mysterious guy in a weird clothes and scarf in my classroom. if I'm not mistaken, his name is Woz. I don't know what he wants from me, but  he gave me a weird watch  and  driver while said,  'as written in this book, the Haykkaou  Private Academy student Ryota Suzui ,which is you yourself, are destined to be the next user of Kamen Rider Zamonas power'. 

     Dude~~. I don't know what the hell he's talking about, but this shit's really crazy. And now, I'm involved with these crazy stuffs..

(Suzui's POV ends)

****

Student Council room

****

In Student Council room, the council vice president Ririka Momobami being knocked to the aquarium as someone hold her neck while her mask being thrown away. Swartz, the Time Jacker who originally defeated by Tokiwa Sougo aka Kamen Rider Zi-O in proper timeline, somehow get revived. he's the one who attacked Ririka.

Ririka : who....who are you?! what do you want from me?!!

Swartz : I'm Swartz. I'm originally a Time Jacker who supposed to be king in my world. and now since i've revived, I'm gonna proceeding my plan to reign all worlds. and, I need you to help my plan worked smoothly..*grinned* as my subordinate

Ririka : wha...what are you talking about?! I'm not going to be your subordinate!

Swartz : sadly miss Momobami..I don't accept 'no' as an answer!!

as Swartz finished his words, he took out Another Zi-O Anotherwatch and inserted into Ririka's body as he released her neck. Ririka hold her tummy as she screamed in pain and transformed into the second Another Zi-O.

Swartz : HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! from now on, you are the next Another Zi-O, my subordinate. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Another Zi-O : grrrrr....ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

****

(Woz's POV)

Geez. I knew it. looks like my guess is right. Swartz, who supposedly defeated by my Overlord Tokiwa Sougo, have been revived and now he's gonna proceed his sinister plan to destroy world to save his world, despite the timeline has been fixed.

    And now, I don't have any option beside choosing Hyakkaou Private Academy student Ryota Suzui as the second Kamen Rider Zamonas. the Ziku Driver was obviously I got from the year 2068, but d you guys wonder where I got the Zamonas Ridewatch?? I've obtained from the alternate timeline where the Quartzer rules.

  anyway, that's not the point. since i gave Suzui-kun the Zamonas Ridewatch and the Driver, he'll obviously will stop that bastard's sinister.

(Woz's POV ended as he closed his Oma Advent Calendar book.)

*****

To Be Continued

Anyway this is the prologue of this fanfic. sorry for my bad English. this is the first time I wrote character POV, so this quite not really good. anyway, when the movie is out and when I have free time in college, I'll update this fanfic. thanks for reading and let's get crazy :)

*****