Chapter 1 : Birth of the Second Zamonas Part 1

(Swartz POV)

Now, since i've been resurrected from my death, it's time for me to seek revenge to Zi-O and his friends for spoiled my plan..

****

(Suzui POV)

Yumeko, I  wonder when you'll gonna be stop gambling. you see, maybe she thinks gambling is thrilling, but I'm afraid she mights...(shaking head) errrgghhh!! stop it, Suzui!! Yumeko's gonna be fine! she's gonna be fine. besides, she's a compulsive gambler. nothing's gonna happen to her. the one I should think about is...(looked to Ziku Driver & Zamonas Ridewatch) this..

Suzui hold the unactive Ridewatch and something like a blurry vision appeared in his mind. Suzui rubbed his head as he heard someone screaming from ground floor. as Suzui looked down to the ground floor, a female student ran from being attacked by Utopia Dopant, a monster from Kamen Rider W series.Build's Evolt, Ex-Aid's Gamedeus, Fourze's Sagittarius, Kuuga's N-Daguva-Zeba & Kabuto's Gryllus Worm appeared and destroyed tables and chairs as other students ran for their lives.

(Suzui POV)

ok now that's really crazy. I don;t know where these guys came from, and now what? they're breaking everything in academy!! what the hell??!!!

Yumeko : Suzui-san, what's going on down there??

Suzui : I..I don't know.these guys came out of nowhere, and they're  wrecking everything. President gonna mad with this.

Yumeko : I don't think so, Suzui-san. but we better tell Student Council about this

Suzui : maybe you're right. but,..

Yumeko : but what?

Suzui : maybe you should go alone, okay?

Yumeko : eh?! but Suzui-san, what about..

Suzui : don't worry. I'm gonna be alright, okay?

nodded, Yumeko leave. Suzui took out Ziku Driver and Zamonas Ridewatch

Suzui : maybe it's time for use these

Woz : you're right

Suzui : what ??!! where the hell you come from??

Woz : that's not a problem. right now, Swartz  have spawned Rider's rogues from different worlds to seek his revenge and proceeding his evil plan to destroy another world, saved his world and become a king

Suzui : wait, it's that mean..

Woz : yeah. that includes your world..

as Woz and Suzui talked upstairs, possessed Ririka walked into the hall. Suzui shocked.

Suzui : what ?!! Vice President??

possessed  Ririka started to screamed in pain and transformed into Another Zi-O.

Suzui : hah??!! Vice president transformed into a monster?? it can't be!!

Woz : that's Another Zi-O, an Another Rider created from my Overlord's power. looks like Swartz have selected your Vice President as the host.

Suzui : then what shall I do?

Woz : you have to defeated her and  make her regain her conciousness

Suzui : then I don't have any choice

Suzui put Ziku Driver into his waist and the driver strapped on his waist. Suzui turn on and pressed the button on the ridewatch.

'ZAMONAS'

Suzui inserted the watch and pressed the button on his Driver. Suzui jumped down and spinned his Driver

Suzui : Transform!!

'RIDER TIME'

the sound announced and red explosive effect exploded as Suzui's body covered with red energy. everyone  covered their  face with their hands. Daguva, Gryllus, Utopia, Sagittarius, Gamedeus , Evolt and Another Zi-O  moved backwards. 

 as the explosive energy faded, the new Zamonas stood in front of his new enemies and the kanji writing what indicated the word 'Rider' attached towards the visor.

'KAMEN RIDER ZAMONAS'

Woz : Iwae! he's the new user of Kamen Rider Zamonas. his name is Ryota Suzui! and he's gonna being the one who gonna be the savior of the world!

Zamonas stood still as the enemies getting ready to attack.

Zamonas : now..come and get me!

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm sorry for not update since i'm busy with assignments and tests. don't worry. it's still ongoing, but it quite a bit late or long. and sorry for my bad english. Ciao :)