Chapter 22

Lia's POV

Broken.

Betrayed.

Shocked.

Angry.

My emotions are slowly breaking me down as I wait for Tarra to arrive. Minutes feel like hours, and all I want to do right now is lock myself away from the world and cry a river. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a figure approaching me.

Oh god, Tarra. Please hurry up..

He calls my name, but I block it out. The taxi pulls up infront of me just before Ashton can speak. Tarra pulls me in, but we don't leave until she rolls down the window to glare at Ashton.

"Look," she starts, a deadly look in her eye. "I'm not sure what you did. And quite frankly, I'm hesitant as to if I want to know. But its clear her heart is broken, and I know you're the reason why. Back off, Irwin."

Her words are laced with so much venom even I grew scared as she spoke. She rolls the window back up and tells the man in the front seat to drive. Tarra's seen me at my worst before so she says nothing, but comfortly rubs my back. A simple gesture, but it calms me down instantly. Something which Tarra knows.

Once the driver pulls up, Tarra pulls out some cash but the driver refuses. Odd.

"No," he speaks. "Use it to buy the girl ice-cream and movies. She needs it more than I."

I'm so taken aback by his kindness that I couldn't say anything before he drives off. What a sweet man.

Tarra literally carries me back to the room where we are met with a curious looking Jake, Luke, Michael and Calum.

Tarra mutters something to them, and they recoil back onto the couches, but their gaze never leaves me until I'm safely in my room, the door shut firmly behind.

"Lia.." Tarra starts and I blankly stare at her. I want to speak, but I can't. I just start crying.

"Okay, I'll just ask questions then." She says soothingly, keeping her distance. She knows I hate being physically comforted when I'm upset, like hugging.

"Did he cheat?" Tarra asks as I lay down under the duvet of my bed. I nod slowly, and I can hear her gasp.

I close my eyes and wait for the next question, wiping my moist cheeks with my hands. I wish I had mentally prepared myself to answer these.

"Do you know who with?"

My body tenses. I feel nauseous and all I want to do hide away for the rest of my life. Just when she had finally left-

"Lia?" Tarra asks, clearly concerned. "Its okay if you don't know, I was just-"

"Jess," I whisper, unable to mask my anger and disgust. "He cheated on me with Jess."

And suddenely, I'm out like a light.

____________________________________

A/N: haaaay. Omg it was Jess, guys. *dundunduuuun* :o ugh.

Sorry for the short update but I just wanted to say who it was, hehe. More stuff coming tomorrow!

Vote&Comment my lovely leprechauns *im irish dont judge* ;)

Leah x