Chapter 20

Lia's POV

I awake in the arms of my loving boyfriend, his light breathing tickling my neck. I smile to myself. Life is pretty good at the moment.

I carefully untangle myself from the beast that is Ashton Irwin and exit the room, to find Jake and Calum playing some sort of card game.

"Hi guys," I say and they greet me. "How are you feeling?" Jake questions and I sigh.

"I'm good I guess. Little bit of pain here and there but apart from that, I had a great sleep."

"Aw tá bron orm, mo dheirfúir," Jake begins speaking in Irish and I laugh at Calum's confused expression. "What did he say?" He asks.

"He said 'Aw I'm sorry, my sister." I giggle.

I leave the boys and enter the kitchen, where I see leftover pizza from the previous nights. When in Italy..

As I'm taking a plate out, a pair of warm arms wrap around me and I'm enveloped into what could only be paradise.

"Hey babe," Ashton spoke in a low raspy voice. Man, hes hot. "Hey, Ash," I grin and kiss his cheek. I put out some pizza and extra for Ashton and we sit at the table, talking about everything.

"So, I was thinking," Ashton begins. I raise a questioning eyebrow at him. "About..?"

"I wanna take you out on a date. As an official couple." He flashes his toothy grin at me. Oh here come the butterflies..

I begin blushing and I finally speak up. "Ash, you don't have to.."

He cuts me off. "No, I want to. We have an early gig tonight and I'll take you out after. No one else, just us."

I nod and he takes my cold, fragile hands in his, making me feel safe and protected.

"Oh, and its a surprise."

_______________________________

A/N: hey guys! I apoligise for the short chapter, but I have loads of plans for the next one so I need a clean slate. And bombs shall be dropped tomorrow, mwahaha :3 and seriously, nearly 1k reads? You guys are amazing, thank you:)

Vote and comment loves, i love you to the moon and back. Leah xo