As his spasms stopped he leaned down and placed his forehead to mine. "Next time we will explore more. I just had to have you. I love you spitfire and wanted to be one with you. I've waited far too long" he said smiling down with adoration.

"Stay there" he moved out of me towards the bathroom. He came with a warm cloth and cleaned me throwing me one of his T shirts. I took off my outfit whispering a quick thank you.

Pulling on Axel's t shirt I felt the bed dip as he returned. He pulled me to him and we both curled up into an exhausted sleep.

I woke to kissed on my neck and another warm body in front of me.  I opened my eyes to see Brandon looking at me.  "Morning Senna we've got bagels, bacon and fruit ready for breakfast" Brandon kisses my head and moved out of bed. 

"Morning spitfire" Axel said as he squeezed me.   "I'm just going to grab a quick shower" he said as he kissed my shoulder and I heard him go into the bathroom.  I pulled out a pair of boxers and went looking for Corey. 

As I slipped into his room he had just come out of the shower.   I went straight over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.  "Let's eat and then I'll help you review the computer files.   I can't go to the studio until later" I said. 

"Thanks Pria" Corey said softly. 

"Right listen here buddy.  Raven is the most capable person I know.  He won't take risks and will shout if he needs us.   I know he's not indestructible but we will not mope.  We will look for strong clues to get the person working for Vlad" I said as I leaned up kissed Corey and went back to my room for a shower.

After breakfast Axel and Brandon headed out they were visiting a few towns over to a bikers popular diner. They weren't sure how long they would be out. Marc went to meet with Phil to finish paperwork on an assignment.

Corey was working on some coded files and gave me some university footage to review. I'd taken some stills of people I wasn't sure of who visited Mr Stuart. As I was reviewing the footage I noticed Pierre visiting Mr Stuart but on this video they were arguing. There was no sound but it was visible it was heated. I watched Pierre give Mr Stuart an envelope and made a still. I wanted to check if someone had found it when they searched his apartment.

Once I had been going through the footage for three hours I decided to make us lunch. Corey had said if he doesn't decide this file within the next couple of hours Victor had offered to come and help.

Over breakfast I had mention meeting up with Pierre. Axel had agreed he didn't see an issue as they had done an extensive background check and he was clean.

I made some BLT sandwiches for us with some fruit juice. I wasn't the coffee connoisseur like Marc so we would have to wait until later.

After eating I made a folder of pictures I and pulled and sent a quick email to Pierre asking when he was in the area. I rang my Dad's and left them a message asking when I would see them.

I felt antsy today. I needed a run to work off my energy and stop me thinking about Raven. I looked over at Corey and wondered if I could disturb him. I was contemplating climbing on his lap when his phone rang.

"Hey" Corey nodded on his phone and frowned. "Ok I'll get in touch with Phil and set up surveillance" Corey explained. Now I was curious. "Love you" he finished his call and turned to me.

"Raven may have an issue with his under cover. He was just at a meet with a contact when he was on his way out he saw Jay. He said he managed to get out without him seeing him but Raven's description is so specific Jay may work it out. I'm gonna ring Phil and set up surveillance on Jay. We've been monitoring his flat and the gym and nothing has come up. He's communicating with something I haven't discovered yet" he said. He sounded frustrated as he turned back to the screen. Disturbing him now is a bad plan. "Victor is coming over I've too much to do" he said.