Chapter 20- Our Vacation (Part 1)

Tyler's POV~

I was asleep at home and soon got a phone call, causing me to wake up. I look at who was calling and saw it was Axel. I smile to myself and answer the phone call. I listen to him speak, and he was talking really fast.

"Hey, calm down. I can't understand you. What's going on?" I can hear him calm himself down and clear his throat before continuing and a more steady pace. "I want you to come over now. I have a surprise for you." I smile and chuckle. "Okay, let's see what's so special about this surprise."

He chuckles through the phone and replies "Trust me, you'll love it." I smile at his confidence and reply back "Okay, I'll get ready. Love you~" I could hear the fangirling in the background. He's such a dork. "Love you too, Tyler~"

After that, I got off the call and started to pack my stuff. Knowing him, he'll probably make me stay with him for the night. Not that I mind. I've gotten used to his cuddling and I really like the feeling of his fur against me. I don't know what he has planned, but I won't keep him waiting.

After I got all my stuff ready, I head out and quickly ran over to Axel's place. As soon as I got there, he scooped me up into a hug. He kisses my forehead, causing me to blush. He chuckles and gently nuzzles his cheek into mine. "About time you made it. Come on, we have to go now, okay?" I nod as he let's me back on the ground and we go into the car. I look up front to see Alex's boyfriend being the driver. I don't believe I met him before.

 I don't believe I met him before

He looks back at me and smiles. "So this is the extremely cute human that my little brother likes? Nice to meet you. My name is Aaron." I smile at him and shake his hand. "My name is Tyler, nice to meet you too." He smiles and we soon take off for who knows where. I lean against Axel as he smiles and pets my head.

"So where are we going?" He smiles down at me and kisses my head. "That's going to be a surprise. For now, just rest your head against me. And possibly sleep if you'd like. It's going to be a little while before we reach our destination, so feel free to sleep. And I'll be here to make sure you're alright. Okay?" I nod my head and nuzzle into his chest as he leans his back against the door of the car. I close my eyes and hug him close as he does the same with me. As my eyes were closed, I saw a flash, but I was too comfortable to care.

Alex's POV~

I look at the picture I took of my brother and his human boyfriend. They were both so cute, I couldn't resist! As I kept looking at the photo and internally fangirling, Aaron smiles and speaks to me. "So, he doesn't know where we're going yet, does he?" I shake my head no and look back at the human on my brother's chest. "No, but I'm sure he'll love it, knowing him."

Aaron smiles at my assurance. "What makes you so sure?" I smile and look at him. "He loves their culture and Axel knows it too. That's why he thinks it's perfect to go there. Plus, I think Tyler needs time to get his mind off of things for a little while." Aaron's face went from a smile to a face of concern. "Why's that?"

I look at Axel's face and sigh. "Tyler recently got beaten by a bully in his school. And I don't mean like the stereotypical beating. He was nearly killed. All because someone liked my brother. Ironically, my brother was the one who saved him. But that near death experience is what caused Tyler to get PTSD."

Aaron's face showed remorse and he sighed. "Those two have been through a lot together, haven't they?" I chuckled at his question. "Ever since Axel met him, he's been hooked ever since. It's no wonder his instincts kicked in when he saw Tyler in so much pain." Aaron's eyes widened. "His feral instincts kicked in?!"

I nod my head at his question. "My parents noticed this too. Axel acts like a dog more than a wolf. Which isn't a bad thing, it's normal. But his instincts took awhile to take affect, I guess. But there is one thing for sure, Axel has the strength of an alpha, that's for certain. No other wolf rank could break someone's arm that easily and become so violent that quickly."

Aaron nodded. "Well, that's the thing with alpha's. Their feral trigger is usually caused by wanting to protect someone or something. Unlike the other ranks where they get triggered by other things. You don't think Axel will hurt him, do you?"

I smile at Aaron. "There's no way in hell that'd ever happen. Axel won't ever get angered by Tyler. At least to the point of violence. Axel is too soft for that, and with how much he loves Tyler, it'll never happen. My concern is how protective he might be." Aaron chuckles. "Well, that's typical for alpha's. They feel their purpose is to protect those they love. And when it comes to their lover, they'll be extra protective of them. You don't need a reason to know why the guy that hurt Tyler got what he deserved. He chose to hurt an alpha's crush. And that never ends well." I nod my head at this. I just can't believe my brother is ranked Alpha. Aaron is only ranked Beta. But it's nice to know Tyler has Axel. With how fragile he is, he needs Axel by his side. Especially after that last event.

About another hour passes by as we head to our destination. The air port.

Axel's POV~

I woke up from my nap and see Tyler still sleeping against me. I smile at this and kiss his head. So cute. I look outside the window and saw we were in the city. That means we're close to our destination. I called Ray ahead of time, so he should be there already.

I gently nudged Tyler awake and smiled at him, causing him to smile and hug me. I chuckled and hugged him back. He gets up and stretches his arms and looks outside to see we're in the city. He looks around with amazement. We don't often go to huge cities like this, so seeing Tyler so amazed was new for me.

After a little bit, we were at our destination, which was the airport. Tyler seemed confused, but didn't question it. I'm so excited to see how he'll react. We soon met up with Ray. He was going to be the one to take the car while we go to our desired location. Ray then looked at the two of us. "So, you finally got him to be yours. You were very determined back at the mall to make him yours. Your hard work finally paid off, huh?" I nodded and picked up Tyler, hugging him close to me. Ray chuckles at my happiness and Tyler's embarrassment. "Well, I wish the best of luck to both of you. You both make a great and adorable couple."

The both of us blushed at the compliment. He then took our car and headed back to his place. We see Aaron and Alex calling us over as we head over to the airport's entrance. We got in and sat down and waited. Tyler looked at me confused. "I'm confused, why are we at an airport?" I just chuckle and pet his head. "You'll see."

After about 15 minutes, an announcement went off. "Flight 74 is about to depart in an hour. All patrons head to your plane for departure. Repeat: Flight 74 is about to depart in an hour." Alex smiles and hands me Tyler's ticket and mine as well. "That's our flight. Come on, let's go." We then head onto the airplane with our luggage and I hand Tyler his ticket. Luckily, it was only us right now, because Tyler's reaction was loud.

"WE'RE GOING TO JAPAN?!?!"