Chapter 5: Bad Kitty!

Tyler's POV~

I wake up and feel really warm. I open my eyes and pull myself up to see a soft, white chest. I look to see that Axel was awake. He smirks and says "Hey pup. My eyes are up here." I blush in embarrassment.

He just chuckles and I feel a hand on the back of my head. He pulls my head onto his chest, hugging me close. I try to pull back, but Axel doesn't like letting go. He just says "I don't think so. You stay right here, and I'll keep you safe." I then said while trying to push him away "From what? The only people in your house is Alex and your parents." He chuckles and says "The cold." I roll my eyes and say "August just ended, it's not winter yet." He says "I know, but I just want to hold you here." I sigh and cuddle into his chest to get comfortable, which Axel really liked as he smiled widely.

Around half an hour passed before he actually gets up. He kisses my head before putting on a shirt, then walks into the kitchen. He takes out a mixing bowl and a bunch of other things. He then asks "So, you want waffles, pancakes, or French toast?" I shrug my shoulders and he just walks over. He pulls me close and says "Pick one." I respond with "Choose yourself."

He smiles mischievously and says "You know, I think I will." All of a sudden, Axel picks me up and over his shoulder. He sits down on the couch and placed me in his lap. He licks my cheek and says "I choose this." He nuzzles into my head and I said "Go make breakfast." He just gives me another smile. "Not until you choose one." I sigh and say "French toast."

He smiles while wagging his tail and says "Good choice." He lets me down on the couch and walks over into the kitchen. I walk with him and say "I can help." He looks at me and says "Nope. I don't want you getting hurt. Plus, you're a guest." He picks me up and sits me down on the couch and says "Just sit here and relax. I'll make breakfast, so just get comfortable and if you want, go play on my Nintendo Switch." I nod my head and he went back into the kitchen and made French toast.

I played on my phone and played a bit of SSBU. After a bit, he came back with two plates of French toast, eggs, and bacon. We both ate and he asked "So, want to hang out somewhere? You choose." I think about it and thought of a place.

"I haven't been to the mall in awhile." He nods his head and says "Then it's decided." After we ate, we played a bit of SSBU before heading out. We walked around a bit and went into a cosplay store. As we went in, I went straight for the gaming cosplay. I saw variant's from Hatsune Miku, to not very popular games like Sengoku Basara. I hear Axel call my name and look around to see Axel holding a very girly looking dress.

 I hear Axel call my name and look around to see Axel holding a very girly looking dress

I look at him glaring and say "No way in hell." He laughs and says "But it'd look great on you." I then said "It wouldn't. I'd just look ridiculous." He then smirks and says "How about I be the judge of that? I won't know until you put it on." I sigh in annoyance. "Put it back." He pouts and I leave the store.

Axel's POV~

After Tyler told me to put it back, I "pouted" and then he left. As soon as he did, I smirked looking at the receipt I got for the dress. That's right, I bought it. And he's going to where it one way or another.

Anyway, I leave the store holding the bag. He then asks "What'd you get?" I smile and say "Just something for Alex, she loves this store, but we don't come here often." He nods and we head to find ourselves some lunch. We eventually find an Asian restaurant and get food there.

We were sitting down, talking, eating, overall having a good time. I see someone head toward us to see my friend Ray. (The panther up above.) I called him over and he sits between me and Tyler. He then gives me a bro fist and smiles. "It's been awhile." I nod and say "I'd say. How long, like 7 months?"

He nods and he looks at Tyler. He then asks "So, is this your boyfriend?" I then say "Of course he i-" I was cut off by him saying "No I'm not." Ray nods his head giving me a smile. He then looks at Tyler with a smirk and says "So, you seeing anyone then?" I give him a glare and Tyler says "Hey, I just met you. To answer your question, no, I'm not in a relationship. And I don't plan on being in one anytime soon." Ray nods and says "Well, a cutie like you needs a strong protector. Don't hesitate to call me anytime you need me, Okay?" He winks at him making me shake in anger. After a bit I calm myself down.

I look at Tyler, and it looks like he's not interested him, so that's good. Tyler finishes his food and he told me he was going to go to a nearby GameStop that was in the mall. He runs over and looks around, leaving me and Ray here. I look at Ray and said "Don't you ever flirt with MY Tyler." He looks at me in confusion and said "Your Tyler? But you two aren't in a relationship, and he doesn't seem interested." I then chuckle and smirk before replying.

"Oh, he will be. I'm not going to give up on him. He will be my boyfriend and future husband. Maybe not soon, but eventually we'll be cuddling in bed every night." Ray gives me a look of surprise and says "You seem very, very determined." I nod. "Yes, and unless you want your mouth sewed shut, I suggest you never flirt with what's mine." He then chuckles before saying "Well, if it's you, I guess I have no choice." I nod and then he asked "So, what's in the bag?"

I chuckle and said "You'll see." After that, we separated and I went to the GameStop. I got Tyler a little plush from one of his favorite games and we headed back to my house. We set all our stuff that we bought in my room. I close the door behind me and took out the dress and said "Hey, Tyler~" He turns around with a normal look, but it changed to terrified when he saw the dress. I then say with an even more flirty voice "Look what I got for you~"
————————————————————————

Me right now: Can't wait to post the next part. >:3