Chapter 16: A Wolf's Fury

Note: There is violence and assault in this chapter. If you don't like it, I suggest you don't read this part.

Axel's POV~

I wake up and instantly get ready for school. I drop by Tyler's house and wait there. I'm not letting him get hurt anymore and that's final. I don't care if he says no. I know that, that stupid cat will hurt him again. I'm not risking that chance. I stay there for about half an hour before Tyler comes out of his house. He sees me and sits behind me without hesitation. I thought he'd be like the times before, but being with me yesterday may have given him a feeling of security. And I'm glad it did. It proves that he can trust me. I'll do anything for my future husband. I drive off to school and we head inside together. He stays by my side and doesn't try to leave. I think he's afraid of the damn cat coming out of nowhere and hurting him. I won't let that happen though. Jacob comes over and pats Tyler on the shoulder, giving him a sense of security. Normally, I'd get jealous, however, I think Tyler needs it. Especially with all that he's been through already. Every class we go to, I sneak a quick glance at the cat and always see him glaring at my Tyler. Once lunch comes around, a note comes out of his locker. Tyler and I don't even pick it up and just walk to our safe spot. We eat and this time, we're joined by Jacob, August, and August's girlfriend. It makes Tyler happy to have all of us around. I can tell in his eyes he feels so happy to have all of us here. To have us here to protect him. And I'm glad. I pick him up and lay his head against my chest as I gently hug and nuzzle him.

Eric's POV~

That pathetic human is taking away Axel again! He'll pay for it. I write down my last note. Because this time, I'll make sure he leaves for good. And that he doesn't come back to this school and stays out of Axel's life. Then I'll be the one who has him. My note reads "Have fun while you still can. This is the last straw. If you won't leave him alone, then I'll just get rid of you. Hope you die in an accident. Because I'll make it look like one." I place it in his locker and watch from a distance. He goes to his locker with Axel. Eye glare at him with eyes that'd kill. He opens the locker and they both notice the note fly out. However, they ignore it and continue to their lunch place. I'm beyond angery. I'm furious. If he ignores my threats, then I'll be a threat. Time for plan B.

Jacob's POV~

I smile and look at the blushing Tyler and cuddly Axel in front of me. Both of them are so cute. I hope they get together. They are just adorable together. It seems April's girlfriend thinks the same as they both take pictures. I chuckle and take a picture myself. Tyler's blush increases as he says "W-why are you taking pictures?!?!" I smile and say "I couldn't help myself. You two are just so cute!" April and her girlfriend both nod in agreement. Axel just chuckles and says "Admit it, Tyler. You love me." Tyler just glared at him and says "I don't! You're hallucinating!" In the back of my mind, I think "You're the one hallucinating, Tyler." But I don't say it. Once lunch is over, we head to our next class. This is the one class where the cat isn't here, so that's good. We sit in our normal seats. The teacher soon comes in and we start class. As we were doing our work, Tyler asks the teacher to go to the bathroom. This always happens. We were in English, and Tyler's really good at it. He finishes it in less than 10 minutes. He's always the first to finish his tests. The teacher says yes and he heads to the bathroom.

Eric's POV~

I look out of the class to see the human walk out. Perfect. I raise my hand and ask if I may use the restroom. The teacher says yes and I go out of class and head to the bathroom with a smirk on my face.

Tyler's POV~

I was washing my hands after I was done doing my business. I see Eric come into the bathroom and I'm paralyzed in fear. He comes near me and says "I told you to stay away. Now I'm going to make you pay." He takes off his belt and whips me in the face. I look into the mirror and I can already see a bruise forming on my face. He keeps whipping me with his belt and says "Learn to leave him alone! He's mine!" I grab his belt to stop him from hitting me, but he punches me in the stomach, making me fall on the floor and puke a bit. He keeps whipping and tears leak from my eyes. Axel, I need you.

Jacob's POV~

It's been 10 minutes and I can see Axel is worried. I am as well. Tyler never takes this long to get back from the bathroom. I touch Axel's shoulder and say "Go to the bathroom. I don't think Tyler's safe." Axel nods and bursts out of the classroom, despite the teacher yelling at him. I gulp nervously and hope that Tyler's okay.

Axel's POV~

I run to the bathroom, and by the entrance, I can already hear crying. I head in and see that cat from before whipping Tyler. Tyler is on the floor, hands on his head, crying from being whipped. He opens his eyes and has a look that says "Help me." My eyes burn in flaming hatred. I quickly grab the whip before it can hit him again. The damn shithead looks at me with a look of fear. I grab his arm and tighten my grip. A lot. He looks at me with fear and says "Y-you're hurting me!" My glare goes darker as I say "Good." I pull it into the wall and hear a crack from his arm. "AHHHHHHH!!!" He screams in agony, but my anger isn't gone. He threatened Tyler. He scared Tyler. He hurt Tyler. I punch him in the stomach and pukes up blood. He looks at me with a scared look as my shadow looks down on him. "P-please. I-I'm sorry!" It was too late. I couldn't control myself. "Sorry doesn't heal Tyler's wounds." I grab the belt. I hold it up in the air. "Let's see how well your arm can take this." I whip it down, but it didn't make contact. My face calms down as I look down and see Tyler, holding the belt in his hand. His legs were trembling as if he was about to pass out. Tyler looks at me and says "No more. Please. He's had enough." Tyler's legs gave out and he falls. I have tears in my eyes as he faints into my arms. "TYLER!!!!!"