15.

8:08 AM

       "Salem, I've decided. I can't do this with Khepri anymore, like seriously. Last night I was with Glocc and it felt so right, he makes me feel at peace." Nyx spilled out the minute that Salem answered the phone call.

"Goodmorning to you too bitch, the fuck?" Salem groggily replied, she'd only answered because she assumed it was an emergency if her bestfriend was calling this early.

"Sorry, goodmorning. Come over and I'll make you breakfast for waking you up and we'll resume this conversation. Bring my niece too."

"Breakfast? You ain't say shit but a word." Salem replied quickly and Nyx could hear her scrambling through the phone before she hung up.

Nyx huffed as she thought about something that was quick and easy to whip up. She hadn't did much cooking since Khepri guarded the kitchen but he had taken one of his infamous "business" trips.

Nyx mind played back to how she let herself be ok with fucking this man when she knew he was fucking everyone else. She couldn't lie and say she didn't have feelings for this man, because in truth she did. He had opened up to her, he had helped her at a low point and he was promising change. But deep down inside, she was allowing the good things he did cloud the bullshit he did and still does.

Nyx cooked to the sounds of Giveon, she'd come across one of his songs accidentally and was now addicted to his music. A knock upon her door distracted her as she slid her biscuits into the oven. She made way to the front door knowing that the visitor couldn't have been Salem, her bestfriend had a key to her house so she never knocked. When the front door opened, she saw Glocc's tall figure towering over her.

Glocc's hand quickly found itself along Nyx's throat gripping it tightly as he brought her closer to him. He placed his lips onto hers and was tonguing her down in her doorway. Nyx was confused but she wasn't fighting it, his lips felt so good on hers and she didn't want the moment to end. Glocc pulled back and took in the surroundings of her home and noticed the house was empty.

"Damn, I thought yo nigga was home." He let her throat go and invited himself inside.

"Her nigga is home. Y'all got me fucked up." They both heard from behind them and Nyx's neck snapped so damn quick you would've thought it was broken. Luckily, it was only Salem and she was holding Karter on her hip who was fast asleep.

"You gon kiss my wife? In front of me? And my baby? You devious." Salem invited herself in just like Glocc previously done but she made sure to bump him on the way in.

Nyx closed the door behind them and made way to the kitchen with them following behind.

"I'm bout to lay Karter down in your bed. This food smell so good, I missed it when you cooked." Her bestfriend said as she disappeared down the hall.

"Your lips softer den a bitch." Glocc spoke up after his long silence.

"That was the most aggressive kiss I ever experienced." Nyx replied as she began to make everyone's plates, the placed them onto the island with a healthy amount of food.

"I'm tryna give you the most aggressive dick you ever experienced." Glocc responded calmly as he watched her face get flustered from the comment.

He didn't speak to her sexually ever. And something told her with the way he carried himself that his dick was serious. He never bragged on it so she knew that he had tricks up his sleeve. But at the same time, Khepri's dick was so good and Nyx didn't know if anyone could top it.