5.

3:43 AM

Khepri took a deep breath. He had just walked into the apartment building and the weight of the world seemed to be on his shoulders. He felt off, as if he had bad karma his way.

He had recorded a video with one of his strippers. It was only one stripper, Ginger. That he felt comfortable doing that with, he previously had something going with her but he ended it. A relationship affected what he wanted to do, which was fuck bitches on camera. No girl in their right mind wanted to date a porn star. Khepri knew Ginger still had feelings for him he just didn't want to make her think that what they did was beyond business.

He went towards the elevator in the apartment building, seeing a beautiful woman there. She was tall, about 5'9 with chocolate skin. She was thick and had an ass out of this world. Khepri boarded the elevator with her. They sat in silence but she broke it by asking him how long he'd lived there.

"A month, I'm staying with a friend." He replied placing his eyes on her face.

"What friend? I know just about everyone." She continued with the questions.

"Nyx. She lived on the 8th floor." He told her, he felt that she was nosey ass shit.

"Oh the insta-famous girl. No wonder you looked familiar. You the one that she always posts pictures with. My name is Eleven." She informed him as if he asked.

"Pri." He kept it simple, something about the girl was off. She was talking too much.

"Is it true you're a pornstar?" She asked him

    "Why you asking questions you know the answer to?" He smartly said back. In his gut he knew nothing right was gonna come from her.

    "Can you record us?" She questioned him.

   "I got a schedule ma." He responded. He wanted to record her because of her body and her face. Yet some part was yelling no at him from every direction. The constant screaming in his own head had fell on silent ears as he took the girl number down asking her which was her apartment before going to his own.

      He used his key to enter the apartment, he heard soft music coming from the bathroom.

     Nyx nodded her head to the music as she soaked in the bubbly, black water. She'd gotten a black bath bomb from lush and wanted to use it. She listened to the words feeling them deeply.

Me
Can you focus on me?
    Baby, Can you focus on me, babe.

   She laid there in her own world. She thought about what she wanted to do with herself. Nyx sighed in annoyance her life had become repetitive, she'd go to work, come home, sleep, wake up, go to work, etc. The only thing keeping her away from quitting at least one of her jobs was that she didn't want to depend on Khepri. She'd had more pride than she could handle and asking him for anything more than he was giving her was a definite no for her.

   Lazy and broke?
No, he get this money
So I guess I can't complain
But I feel alone even when we're alone
And that don't cost a thing

The music seemed to follow her mindset, she was feeling like she was wasting valuable time. So deep in her thoughts, she hadn't noticed Khepri walk in.