16.

6:34 PM

Momma 💙
ARE YOU OK?!

Nyx
yes momma I'm in the car with Glocc don't worry!

Momma 💙
Nyx are you gonna leave pri alone? You look a damn passed around fool if you gonna be with glocc then you better stay with him

Nyx
Mommy you see I'm making a choice, you really didn't have to text me insulting me especially after what I just went through

Momma 💙
Sorry my baby this not a good place nor time but im gonna have to start talking to you like yo dad do because the shit these people are saying on social media regarding you really starting to piss me off that pri nigga is disgusting and im upset you ever dealt with him DO NOT GO BACK!

Nyx
I don't care about them people opinions, It's MY life.

Momma 💙
And you living it wrong im simply trying to help you make better choices I love you 💕💕

Nyx
I hear you and I love you too Queen

Nyx wasn't upset with her mother simply because she felt that she needed the guidance. Her mother and her father's relationship seemed as healthy as can be considering all the years they'd been together. Marriage often made people grow apart and those two seemed closer than ever. But the only thing that irritated her was that her mother decided to give a goofy ass "boy-talk" after something so detrimental had happened the same day.

Glocc drove his car silently but he was clutching the wheel so hard that his knuckles had turned white against his already lighter skin.

    "Will, I don't know what you and my father got going on. I leave y'all alone when it comes to that Juice shit but I need you to tell me exactly what the hell is going on. Since when this nigga Juice got goons?" Nyx asked truly confused. They had just made it back from the police station where they were taken in for questioning and played dumb to everything that had went down.

    About a year ago, Juice was a quiet ass nigga that kept to himself for the main part. She ain't know too much about him, except for who he hung out with. His life seemed to have been mainly legit.

    "From what Pops is saying, X stepped down and he want Juice to run his shit. X fed that bullshit ass story to that nigga bout you and yo family so now the nigga think he John Wick." Glocc kept his eyes on the road and even though he was mad you couldn't tell by his cool demeanor. "It's cool though, I see what he doing now. He be figuring out where you at, then he send some lil nigga to wait till you alone so that he could try and kidnap you. Amateur ass shit, Juice a smart nigga but he ain't no street nigga."

       "What the fuck he kidnapping me for? He could just tell his goon to kill me then and there." Nyx rolled her eyes at the thought of what she was going through. She really hated this side of things.

     "You really just a pawn in all this. He just wanna send a fucked up message to yo father cause he thinks you're all he got left." Glocc explained to her finally breaking eye contact with the road to look at Nyx's pretty face.

"It's sad that I can't blame him. Juice lost so much at such a young age and on top of it his father been grooming him with hatred." Nyx eyes glossed over with tears and not even for herself but for Juice, who was once somebody she called a friend, "His father is forcing him to get revenge for his mother behind a lie."