Writer's note

Guys this story was not thought in the light of Manan and Fab 5. I had thought of this storyline even before I started writing in wattpad, with general characters.

But when I thought of it now, I found that this can go well with the characters of KYY.

So here I am, with my new story. It is different from my other stories because it doesn't only deal with how Manan meet and fall in love and have their Hamesha forever.

This story deals with all the 8 characters. These 8 characters are the life of the story. The story will focus on their life and struggles. How they support each other in difficult times as well as be with each other in happy times.

This story will deal with three best friends, who will overcome every hurdle of their life by holding hands and having a smile on their face with the other five being at their back all the while.

It will frequently drift between their present time when they are well settled in their careers and in the quest of finding something important in their life, and the time of the start of their friendships when they all came to one place to build the platforms for their careers and ended up finding something very precious. It will also show some struggles.

But their is something else which connects both these phases. Something which will mould their lives into a different direction where they will struggle for their survival. Will they be able to overcome this evil phase in their life, or will it trap them in its vitious nets?

This story is my own thought, and I would not appreciate it being copied anywhere.

I would request you all to please vote and comment for this story and support it just like you did to my other stories.

Thank You

Yours writer