They were having lunch with Theo, Debbie had an idea of why he formally requested a lunch with her and Antonio.

They walk into the dining room to see Theo standing next to his chair. He bows then goes over to Debbie and hugs her,

"How are you Theo?"

"A little nervous truth he told".

"Why?"

"Maybe we should eat first", says Antonio. They all sit and Antonio let the staff  know to start bringing in the food.

The starter comes and they make a start on the Greek salad. "I want to ask Susan to marry me and as her best friend I needed you to know that".

Debbie sits up straight in her chair and turns to face Theo, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes".

"Make sure you treat her well I know people who can hurt you and make it look like an accident".

"So you approve of me asking for her hand in marriage?" Theo looks at Debbie with hope showing on his face.

"I do", Theo exhale quite loudly.

The rest of lunch went smoothly and as they watch Theo leaves Antonio gives Debbie €50.

"Why thank you".

She pockets the money then kiss him on the cheek and leaves him to speak to her private secretary. She finds him in his office David stand and bows when he sees her, "Your Royal Highness how can I help you?"

She walks in the room and takes a seat David sits and look at her. Debbie looks around the room at the bookshelf's full of folders. David's big mahogany desk and his iMac on his desk.

"Antonio's birthday is coming up and I want to throw him a massive surprise party. I want a big party every one from his parents to his best mate should be there. There's a Spanish band he likes I want them to perform at the party along with that singer that sings that song thinking out loud that he loves".

"I can get the ball rolling on that ma'am, co-ordinating with the planning department shouldn't be a problem. I just need a list of everyone you want invited to the party and your father will let me know who needs to come to the party. After all Antonio is part of the Crown Princess Couple".

Debbie stands up, "Give me couple days and I'll email you a list of people to invite".

David stands, "I'll await the email ma'am".

Debbie leaves David and go to see her father she had an appointment with him. When she got to his suite and enter his living room she found her father there with her mother beside him.

"Mom, Daddy".

Her father get up and hugs her so does her mother Debbie wasn't surprise to see Irene there. She knew her parents had been dating for six months but it was still weird to see them together.

Which oddly had the public speculating if they were in fact dating since her mother was present at family events now. The bookies were giving odds on when they would remarry not if.

"Take a seat darling".

Debbie sits down on the sofa opposite them and look at her parents expectantly.

Her mother looked giddy with happiness and her father was looking at her like she was his world.

"Daddy why did you need to see me is it about one of my engagements?"

She watch her father take her mother's hand in his and look at her, "Your mother is one month pregnant and we're getting remarried in a private ceremony. Then later will have a public blessing".

Her parents look at Debbie to see her reaction she stands and hugs them. "I'm happy for you both and I get a sibling as well". They both looked relieved at her words, "Did you think I would be upset at the news?"

"We weren't sure to be honest how you would take the news".

"Mom, Dad I'm happy for you both you guys get your happy ending why would that upset me".

"Thank you sweetie", says her father.

"So when the baby due?" Ask Debbie.

"Around Easter we will tell the public about the baby when your mom is over the three month mark. Your mother and I are getting married in four weeks the public will know about it tomorrow. The baby needs to be born when we're married to keep his place in the line of succession".

Debbie looks at her parents at the happiness radiating from them never did she thought as a young girl this was possible. She remembered about Antonio's party, "I'm throwing Antonio a surprise birthday party. I know there are people you need to invite dad. David is liaising with the planning team please let him know who to invite".

She burst into tears her mother comes over to her and hugs her and holds her while she cries.