Reality

"Standing alone is better than standing with people who don't value you".
                    -Jack Nickleson

"I would like a statement put out that my only priority right now is learning to be a future ruler from my father. Getting to know the people and communities in the land of my birth. And starting my course at one of the best universities Denmark has to offer.  Dating is not high up on my priority list and I'm not interested in any particular person at the moment. Also add I'm grateful for the warm welcome the people have shown me. Not to mention the opportunity to showcase Denmark to the wider world. I hope with the eyes of the world on this country that it brings tourism and opportunities for the business of Denmark".

"I must say for a first statement you did a good job on this your highness. I'll get it typed up and emailed it to you for your approval once your father okays it. The press release will be sent out with your royal monogram for the first time".

"It's weird having a coat of arms and a monogram David".

"You'll get use to it I'm sure and I hope you and I will be working together for a long time. We're getting lots of CVs of candidates who want to work as your personal assistant".

"As long as you don't betray me or leak information to the press twenty years from now we could still be working together. It's June there's still time to get an assistant/lady-in-waiting before I start university. Whomever I get will need to get on with you and your team as well".

Debbie looks at her watch, "I'm meeting Maria in thirty minutes. I'm showing her around the gardens then we're going on a tour of the city I gather there will be a lot of press going with us. Luckily for me there will be a tour guide joining us. David is everything set for Susan's visit?"

"Yes, your highness", answers Sophia.

As Debbie and Maria take in the sights of Copenhagen all that could be heard were clicks of the cameras following them. Debbie look around her and see the sea of press, cameramen and onlookers taking photos and videos of her and Maria.

She takes Maria to the Museum Of Denmark where they had to stop after seeing some exhibits and take pictures for the press. When they parted later she invites Maria to her birthday party Maria promises she will do her best to come.

She goes to see her father, "I thought since you will be extremely busy from now on and it will get harder to see you. I would come and see you now while I can".

"I'll always make time for you my darling we live in the same building after all".

She hugs her father, "Thank you daddy".

He sits back down, "The pictures of you and the Spanish princess looks great. Spanish tv is overjoyed she's the first high profile person you've met since you officially became Crown Princess".

"I've invited her to my birthday party. Dad, Lord Oscar called me princess poop in jest at the dinner we had when you became king. I thought my cousins know to not repeat family business to outsiders. Victoria was laughing and joking with him and his friends. It turns out they made her life a misery when she was younger".

"Her self esteem is bad she's far down the pecking order and her mother has always favoured Emma".

"That's sad but the fact stills remain that I can't trust her not to talk about my birthday party and the discussions that take place there. Susan is coming tomorrow I can't wait till you meet her".

"You need to see the doctor and get a clean bill of health. I've been reading up more on your Crohn's shouldn't you be very careful with your diet?'

"Yes I'm sticking to what I'm suppose to eat from today. What about when I go to dinners for dignitaries here and abroad?"