Chapter 3

*Chapter Three*

I woke up. At five.. Yay.. I'm tired.. I have a extremely bad headache... And I'm starving... I got up. Got dressed. I wore, Black leggings, with a sweater, and a jacket vest thing, with my boots. I put up my hair in a messy bun. And then I did my makeup.

Sarah dropped me off at the school. I looked all around... I had to find the office... This proves I'm stupid because, when I got inside.. I was looking for it, when it was right next to me.. So after 10 minutes of looking.. I came back.. And I got my schedule. My first class Chemistry.

"Ah. Students.. We have a new student today. Her name is Jessica..."

"Walsh"

"Walsh!"

The classes laughed. I looked around at them.

"Alright Ms. Walsh just find an empty seat and we will get started." He said with a smile.

I gave him a pinched smile and walked around the class. I sat at a table with only one girl. She had beautiful short bright straight red hair. She had tan smooth skin, she was wearing black skinny jeans, with a pink tank top, and a cropped jean jacket, with pink flats.

"Hi!!"She said with a bright smile.

"Hi!" I said back. With a smile, but also I was creeped out.. And so my expression was kinda creeped out.. (Haha)

"So, you're Jessica!"

"Yeah. You can call me Jess."

"Jess. That's really pretty. My names' Carrie" She said with a bright smile.

"Carrie..I really like it." I said with a less creepy smile.

"Do you want to have lunch with my friends and I later?"

"Uh.. I guess... Where is it?"

"Haha don't worry. We'll walk together. What are your classes?"

She took my schedule.

"Okay, the only class we don't have together is the last period of the day." She looked up.

"Okay. Can you show me around as well?"

"Yeah! Of coarse!" She smiled. Then I did as well.

Then we noticed, that we were the only ones talking, and everyone was staring at us... Including the teacher.. Mr. Brown..

"Ladies.."

"Yes sir..?" Carrie said smiling nervously.

"Are you finished..?"

"Yes. Of coarse sir.. We were just.. Uh.. Making sure you were.. Um.."

"Noticing!! You're surroundings so you know that they're are a lot of people talking, and so that you don't keep on talking, when people are not paying attention.. Congratulations! You passed! Ha ha ha...."

He gave me a look.

"Alright class, let's get back to paying attention."

He went back to writing on the board.

"Thanks." Carrie whispered to me.

"No problem" I whispered back, with a smile. She smiled back.

****

After a boring class, the bell rang. And we went to our next class. English.

She showed me around the school a bit. Turns out this school.. Well let's just say... People are WAY to physical.. And "dedicated" to each other..

Anyway, off that topic, we got to English, and the teacher Mrs. Green. Do these teachers only have last names of colors? What are they're first names Mint Green and Bob Brown for BB like seriously?

Anyway, off the teacher topic... I got to lunch. I sat alone at a table. Waiting for Carrie. She showed up with 4 other People. 3 Guys and 1 Girl.

"Hey!!" Carrie said with a bright smile.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"Okay Jess, so this is Liz"

She pointed to a tallish girl, with tan smooth skin, and long black wavy hair with coloring in it. She also had Silvery/ blue eyes. She was wearing a black poofy skirt, With a black tank top, and A cropped Leather jacket.

"Hi." I said with a slight smile.

"Hey" she said, Un pleasantly...

My eyes widened a bit.

"And that is Brandon,her boyfriend."

I was currently staring at a really cute boy, with tan smooth skin, and black longish hair, and brown eyes. He was perfect...

"Hi." I said to him.

"Hey" he nodded his head and smiled. Which made me smile even more.

Liz on the other had was not to thrilled by my reaction.

Anyway...

"And that's Andrew, and Ryan."

I was currently staring at 2 boys. One had tan smooth skin, with brown eyes. He was about my height. And he was wearing a green shirt, with blue jeans and sneakers. With a gray sweat shirt.

The other one Ryan, had pale skin, with brown eyes, and dark hair. He was wearing a white and blue striped shirt. With dark blue jeans, with black suspenders.With black converse.

I smiled at them.

"Hi"

"Hey" Ryan said.

"Sup." Andrew said.

I smiled again. Maybe the "School life" will be better than I expected. And a few hours after school with Ashton will be even better.

Let's see how this goes.

*A.N.*

Hey guys! Oh my Gosh I'm so sorry I didn't do an authors note.. I don't know.. I guess I forgot.. Haha anyway.. Do you guys have any ideas of what's going to happen next? What's going to happen between Jessica and her new friends...? Or even Ashton? Feel free to comment! Vote! And share!! I love you all so much!! Byyee!!!

~Cindaay!

😊😊❤️❤️❤️💚💜💙💛💜❤️💖💋💋