Chapter 5

*Chapter Five*

I woke up in, so much, pain.. I had bruises all up and down my body... I got dressed, I wore my black leggings, with a pink and white oversized sweater, with my combat boots.

I got all my stuff together, I woke up super early, so I could avoid Dan. I gathered all my stuff. I put a note on my bed saying I went to school early because I had a test... I obviously lied about the test, but I had to for a cover up.

I gathered my things, lightly ran down stairs, grabbed my water bottle from the fridge, grabbed a banana, and bolted out the door, into the bushes, and threw rocks at Ashton's window. After like I don't know... 10 minutes of throwing pebbles, he finally answers.

"Jess..?" He said in that deep groggy voice, which was like... Oh my God... Haha

"We're going to school early hurry! Get dressed."

"Okay..."

In case you were wondering.. No we don't go to the same school... And no we aren't supposed to have school today but at this school, because we missed almost a week of school before I got there we have to have school on Saturdays too... But.. He always walks me to school, every morning and he picks me up everyday after school as well..

He ran out the door and technically tackles me.

"OWW!"

I screeched.

"Are you okay?!?" Ash asked, looking really worried.

"Yeah. Just... I slept very uncomfortably lat night so I'm just in a little pain.. Ha.."

"Oh.. Well I hope you feel better.." He said, still looking concerned.

"Thanks." I said with a fake smile.

"Welcome. Ready?"

"Yeah." I gave a pinched smile, and started walking.

**

When I walked in the school, I waited for Carrie.. But I didn't see her.. So I just walked to my first class without her.

Everyone looked at me... Again... I sat down at an empty table. Everyone was whispering, and laughing... I liked at them confused...

I sat down and opened my folder... And regretted every second of it...

I opened it to find all these names... It was only what like my second or third day of school? It was awful... I tried to not let it get to me... As the bell rang for us to go to our next class, I snuck into the bathroom.

I sat there, and cried my eyes out.. I just put on my music and tried to block out everything... I was wrong... School days won't be better... None of it will be better...

I waited there, on the floor, in the bathroom stall until I heard the final bell...

Five minutes before it rang I snuck out, and waited at the corner for Ash. He walked up to me, and I guess he noticed I was crying, because we had a worried look on his face...

"What's wrong!?" He asked as he came running up to me and giving me a huge hug.

"Nothing.." I said with my head down.

"Jess what is it..? You wee crying... I can tell.."

"I was just... In pain... I accidentally walked into a wall which made it hurt more so, I cried a few tears, I'm fine..."

"Okay. Then uh, why are you out early..? The bell hasn't rung yet..." He looked at me like he knew he just out smarted me...

"Ashton... It's nothing really... Now can you just take me back..? Or do I have to walk there myself...?"

He looked at me disappointedly..

"Okay, let's go...."

"Thank you."

He just rolled his eyes. We both went our separate ways, and I walked in praying Dan wouldn't be home.

"Hi Jess..."

I turned around in a flinch, and let out this big breath and I saw it was Sarah.

"Hi." I said in relief.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, you look... You look shoo-ken up, are you sure your alright?"

Well other than your bastard of a husband abusing me last night/ early this morning, and me being called awful names at school, I've been great, just great. Not....

"Yeah. I'm fine. Really."

"Okay..."

"Okay... Well.. Night..."

"Are you going to eat?!"

"We had a big lunch today, so, I'm not hungry thanks though."

"Okay! Let me know if you want or need anything."

"Yup!"

I plopped on my bed... And I went under my covers.. And desperately tried to fall asleep, and finally I did.. I wish I didn't wake up until morning... But I woke up at 12 ish... Thirsty.. But.. I was terrified of going down stairs...

So I got up, went in my bag and got my water bottle. And I drank the rest of it, it
Was refreshing, and I also felt better. Then I went back to bed, and did not wake up this time.. Thank God..

A.N.

Hey guys! Two chapters in one day!?! Omg! I think Thats pretty damn good Good job Cindy! Haha anyway, if you guys have any questions please do not be afraid to ask! I will answer! And i also post faster if you guys comment ;) haha but seriously vote! Follow and share!! I love you guys sooo much, and the girl in the picture is Sarah.