Bio-Blue Gymnasium

Start from the beginning

"Well let's get going to Bio-Blue." Mettaton says.

"Bio-Blue? And how can I go swimming if I don't have a swim suit?"

"Oh your right. You do need one. No worries I can give you my spare. And Bio-Blue Gymnasium is a gym we have in waterfall. It's off the main path, which us why you've never heard of it."

"Wow! you guys have everything down here. But what about the whole training thing?"

"Well that's why I said it was perfect. We go swim as a warm up and then we can go to one of the workout rooms and practice their. Although it will be mainly stretching so get ready for that."

"Yayyyy....." I state 'excitedly'. Stretching being painful would be an understatement.

We went back to waterfall. Picked up the swimsuits. Thankfully the one Mettaton lend me was a one peice and it was this nice blue instead of pink.

(A suggested look

(A suggested look. It doesn't have to look like this.)

And now we stand infront of the gym. For something I missed in the underground, it is very large and loud too.

How did I miss this?

We walk in and I am blasted with the cool air conditioning and pounding music. There are two sides, the pool and the machines/workout rooms. We turn to the left where the pool is. It is much emptier then the gym side, with only another small group of monsters at the opposite side.

We easily spot Alphys and Undyne,  everyone else is there as well. Papyrus, Sans, Frisk, and her friend Monster Kid.

"Hey guys." I say as we walk up to them.

"Y/N YOU ARE HERE. AND YOU HAVE BROUGHT METTATON WITH YOU!" Papyrus is wearing red swim shorts with some orange goggles on. And he also has no shirt on so you can see his ribcage.

Not a big deal. Tho it kinda feels like I am in science class again....

"Yeah we were hanging out together."

"Y/n! Wanna play Marco polo with me and Monster Kid?" Frisk asks me. She is wearing a cute one piece. With a bow on the back. It is also red.

"Sure. I haven't played that game in a while. Just let me get ready first. I still have to go put on my swim suit."

"Yay! C'mon Monster Kid let's jump in together!"

"OOH OOH I WANNA JOIN!" Papyrus sprints after them. Um Papyrus you do know that running here is dangerous right?

"Wait for me punks! C'mon Alphys!" Undyne grabs Alphys' hand and pulls her to the pool. Undyne sports a black two piece. While Alphy has a pink Mew Mew two piece that has shorts instead of a bikini bottom.

It is now just the three of us. Sans, Mettaton and me.

"Your not gonna join them Sans?" I ask. Sans has black swim shorts on. With a blue and white button up shirt.