Chapter 3

Kronos's POV...

When I entered Percy's room the first thing I noticed was the small smile on her face as she looked down. The next thing was the small water-horse; literally it was made of water, which was playing around on her lap.

They seemed to sense my presence because they looked up. The horse nuzzled close to her. It was about the size of a pencil box. 'Oh... 'she began. 'Um... Kronos.' She stroked the horse's mane and it jumped into a glass on the table, becoming normal water, possibly drinkable.

'I'm sorry...I was bored and... I'm ADHD and there was water in the glass so...'

'Its okay I... don't mind.' I gave a small smile.

'You don't?'

I shook my head.

'Thanks.' But she looked slightly taken aback.

There was an uncomfortable silence between us before I said, 'You are powerful for a child of Poseidon.'

'What?'

'It is supposed to be difficult to use powers when you are injured.' She understood what I meant but did not reply. 'Um... by the way; Lapetus, Oceanus and Tethys will come to visit. Do you have any problem?' She shook her head.

And then I was face to face with the marble once again, for the second time that day and quite frankly, due to the same person. Tethys really needs to work on her "dramatic entrance" skills.

'Where's Kronos- oh, sorry.' Tethys got of me as her husband laughed.

I groaned again. 'You seem to have a very serious problem', I said annoyed, as I dusted myself up. 'What am I, your personal titan landing pad?'

She raised her hands. 'It wasn't me okay? Oceanus is very heavy to teleport, blame him!'

'For your kind information, I teleported myself separately', Oceanus coughed. I raised my eyebrows at her. 'What? I said I am sorry', she said ignoring my face. I sighed and turned my attention back to Percy, who had widened eyes and looked like she did not know what to do.

'Hello Percy Jackson,' Tethys said kindly, edging forward. 'I'm Tethys, Titaness of Freshwater.' How come she is not that kind to me? She is supposed to be my sister.

Percy's POV...

Consider me very astonished. I did not know titans were like... this. I thought they were like kings and queens, who wore fancy dresses and spoke big words. And waged wars, of course. Isn't that how kings and queens are, in history books? Seeing them this normal and simple... felt... well, weird. Not saying that I am disappointed or anything.

'And I am Oceanus', said the other titan. 'Titan of the Seas.' Err... wasn't he waging a war against Poseidon? What is he doing here? Is he gonna kill me?

'Um... I'm... Percy Jackson,' I said awkwardly then mentally face-palmed myself. They already know who I am!

'So how do you feel?' I saw Kronos roll his eyes.

'Fine.' Of course I did not feel fine, but they did not need to know that. But I must have looked a bit pale.

'Are you sure?' Oceanus asked. 'You look like you saw a scarecrow beheading a cat.'

SMACK!

'Ouch!' he said, rubbing his head where Tethys smacked him and looking at her with an innocent face.

Now it was Kronos's turn to laugh. My eyes were still wide. How can they be so... like this?

The door banged open. 'Kronos!' Lapetus shouted. Then his eyes fell on me. 'Oh hi Percy, nice to meet you again. Kronos!'