Truth or Dare with Tratie

The 7, Reyna, Nico, Will, the stolls and Katie were playing truth and dare. It was Katie's turn. "Truth" she said. "La-ame" Travis sing-songed. She rolled her eyes and he just grinned back.The other's noticed this but didn't say a word. Travis and Katie had known each other for more than half their lives, but now something just felt different about them.But one person had had enough of their mild flirting and shy smiles. Conner smirked and leaned forward, "So Katie, who was your first kiss?" He sat back smugly already knowing the answer. For some reason Katie's face went completely pink.

The others found this weird, Katie was really pretty and they had known plenty of guys who had crushes on her. "Ummm.." Katie trailed off, blushing harder. This sparked off everyone's curiosity. "Ohhh Katie you HAVE to tell us nowww." Piper squealed. Percy cracked a smile, "Yeah! Those are the rules!" "It was a long time ago so I don't think it even matters now-"she said meekly." "Oh cmonnnn!" everyone groaned. I've had enough of this I'm telling them, " said Connor.Katie looked at him in alarm. Everyone was so confused that Connor of all people knew about Katie's first kiss.They had been rivals for years now. That's when everyone noticed a very embarrassed son of Hermes hiding his face in his hands. Slowly Travis Stoll lifted his head up, "Do you think we should tell them the whole story now Kate?"

Travis was scared,really scared.He had never been good at expressing his feelings,but they got even more jumbled up when it came to Katie.He found it so much easier to play pranks on her than tell her how he actually feels.This was the closest he had actually come to it.But that didn't stop him from cursing his brother mentally.

He looked around at his friends.Everyone was either stunned or really eager.And Katie,Katie was looking beautiful.Her face was flushed to a pale pink and she nervously tucked her hair behind her ear.He felt angry at himself for making her feel embarrassed.But you can't take back words.There was an awkward silence hanging in the air.

"If you guys don't say anything,I'm going to!"Connor said breaking the ice.Panic surged through Travis,his brother might add unnecessary,not to mention imaginary details to the story,but to his surprise Katie stopped him.

"So basically I was around 11 years and I had just taken my first pegasus riding lesson.And I had been lagging behind,so when I landed my pegasus in the stables,my class had already left! I had no idea how to get off my mount and umm as I was trying to, I kinda fell off and landed on my arm.Turns out I had broken it,"she said.

"I was roaming around there and I heard her crying,"Travis continued.So I ran over to help her but she didn't stop,and I didn't know how to make her stop,cuz you know I'm not really good at consoling and healing and what-not.So I uhh kissed her,"he mumbled the last bit.

There were cheers and whoops. "Wait,Katie what did you do after that?"Piper asked.She bit her lip in embarrassment, "I shut up,and then umm ran away."she muttered."WHAAATTT!"everyone laughed.Once the laughter died down Annabeth said, "Okay Travis,you're turn."He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not a scardey-cat,"he smirked, "so dare." Leo stood up. "Okay,I dare you to kiss Katie again."

A/N

So I know one shots aren't usually this short but I thought of making really short and sweet ones.They are also some posted on my joint acc on insta  

so you can probably check that out if you want to.Have an amazing day!!

-Dxx