Chapter 16: Saving Her, Them.

Yujin's POV:

I looked at my unnies who are lying on the ground tied up.

God! Why do they have to be heroic!

They were right. My friends were too nice just to leave me here.

I remembered what they said. I hope it isn't true.

Flashback

"Well, well, well. My rival for Wonyoung's love. So useless. Helpless. But don't worry, you're gonna be useful to us when they know when you're kidnapped." Gab said.

What the heck?

"Yeah, they would come running here blindly to save you. You know what sister? Maybe we can beat her up. Let's do that yeah. To make it more... believable." Kriesha said.

And then they started ro punch me in the face and all over my body. It all hurts.

Why?

"Hmm... I see you have your eyesight back. You know? Let's let her see her love one more time. Besides, I bet the 5 unnies will come running here to save you and when they do, we'll tie them up. Then, the others and her little... Chaewon was it? God! She isn't even gorgeous! I'm a lot more beautiful than her! Why did Minju like that girl?! And when that... girl of yours comes running here to save all of you, we'll kill her." Kreisha said.

I trembled thinking the possiblities of thing they can do to make Chaewon unnie suffer. Please no!

"T-they won't let her." I said weakly.

"Oh they will honey. When they find out the 5 unnies are here? No one could probably stop that Chaewon. I've ovserved her for too long to know that she would do it in a heartbeat." Gab said.

They can't!

And with one last punch, I blacked out.

End of Flashback

God! Please don't! I hope Chaewon unnie and the others wouldn't barge in here.

I hoped and and prayed she wouldn't be here. Please...

Chaewon's POV:

I woke up to a shout "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN CAPTURED?! THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS! WE ARE NOT LETTING CHAEWON BE SENT THERE!" I'm guessing it's Minju.

"The other unnies were all captured too and they want Chaewon unnie to release Yujin and the others." Minju said.

No, Please no! I need to go!

"I'll go." I said coldly.

"You won't Chaew-" Minju didn't finish her sentence when I cut her off.

"I said. I'll go." I said in a colder and sterner voice which made them back up a bit.

I can be cold when I need to.

"Y-you can't. We'll find a wa-" Again, I cut Minju off.

"I said, I'll go. They aren't just gonna let them off the hook. I need to. No one will tell my parents." I said.

"Fine, but I'm gonna be with you." Minju said sternly.

"Whatever." I said. Sorry but I'm still mad at her because of the whole, "I don't like you and never will" act.

I stood up and changed into a cool suit. I actually bought this clothes for an event where we needed to suit up but I guess I'm using this to save my love.