Chapter 10: Yes or No?

Chaewon's POV:

I saw Yujin evidently stiffen when she heard Wonyoung's name.

Im guessing an ex?

What even is this, a coincidence?

All of us in one classroom, groups with ties to each other, one town and right now in one amusment park.

As they the girl asked, I spoke "Sure. Just, keep your distance. I need some personal space."

The girl jumped and went to her friends and telling them it was fine to join us.

"Are you sure Chaewon?" Yena unnie whispered to me.

I nodded at her as an answer.

"Let's go." I said as they went towards us and hooked my arms with Ddaeng to help her.

As I started to walk, my eyes met Minju's cold ones. For once, it looked... warm but it has hate in it.

I just shrugged it off.

I think Minju is mad at me because I didn't let her be with her Kriesha.

Pshh...

-

As time went by, we managed to ride tons of rides.

It was getting quite late so we decided to eat here at the amusment park but it also means having to eat with Minju.

Just thinking about her name is so foreign for me.

I really need to move on from her.

I guess I did but seeing her again makes it return.

Maybe I would just focus on Yujinie.

We all agreed to eat at Shakey's. I love their carbonara so I always eat there.

As we went inside, we took a seat at a table for 14 people.

There was 6 each side while a 2 on both ends.

The seating arrangement was:

      YR CY SK NK HT CW
YN                                       YJ
      EB HW GB KC MJ WY

Third Person View:

As they ordered their food, the side from Minju to Chaewon was silent.

Yujin seemed unbothered but she was so uncomfortable seating beside Wonyoung.

While Chaewon was stealing glances at Minju, the latter remained cold and a little sweet towards her girlfriend.

But while Chaewon was staring, she noticed Wonyoung.

She glanced at Wonyoung trying to figure out where she has seen the latter.

She didn't understand but she felt something was very familiar about the younger.

She didn't mind it.

A few moments after eating, Chaewon needed to go to the bathroom so she whispered to Yujin that she was going to the bathroom.

But before leaving, Chaewon gave the girl a peck on the cheeks which made the younger blush.

A few second after Chaewon left, Wonyoung went after the girl to the bathroom.

-

Chaewon just finished peeing so she opened the door.

But when she was walking out, she bumped into someone and their hands brushed each other.