Chapter 15: Kidnapped

Yujin's POV:

I woke up to a very dark room with only a lamp shining onto me and a table a few meter away.

I wriggled my wrist but couldn't move them apart. I guess I'm tied up.

I then tried to move my feet but they're also tied up.

I couldn't move anything apart from my head.

Not one week has passed by that I can see, and now I'm tied up in a chair, in god knows where without anything to use to call anyone about my location.

Great.

Please note the sarcasm.

I looked over to the table when I heard some footsteps. Someone's here.

I looked over to see who's here and... shit. What's she doing here?

Oh right. These two monsters.

Chaeyeon's POV:

I looked at my phone and saw someone texted me.

'Chaeyeon! Call Eunbi unnie, Yena, Minju, Wonyoung and I saw Chaewon lying down the ground of the hallway. She had an attack. It was a private room so no one was around. Come here fast! The doctors are considering doing the transplant tomorrow.'

I saw the text that Sakura sent me. At first, I blushed whenever I see her text to me but this time, I was scared and worried.

I immidiately called Eunbi unnie and her parents so I went out of my house and run to the hospital.

It was 10 minute walk so maybe it was a 7 minute run.

-

As I reached the room, Eunbi unnie and her parents and the others were already there.

They were about a meter or two away from Chaewonie' bed.

I went over beside Sakura and Eunbi unnie and saw Chaewon lying on her bed with an oxygen tank beside her.

She looked pale, and her breathing was very heavy and slow.

I looked to see everyone with teary eyes. I'm not gonna lie and tell you that I'm not crying because I am.

Everyone was crying. Seeing her like this, it pains me.

"Chaewon-ah... I-I'm sorry." It was a whisper but we heard what Minju said.

"Minju-ah, it's not your fault." Chaewon's mother said.

"My wife is right, it's not your fault. It was mine. It all started from me. If I had just considered it." Chaewon's father then added.

"Y-yujin-ah... Yuddaeng..." We looked at Chaewon and her eyes were half-open and her head was tilting from side to side trying to find Yujin. Her heartbeat was so fast.

"C-Chaewon, Yujin is still not here. Please relax." Eunbi unnie said.

"U-Unnie, aniya. Y-Yujin... M-Man... K-Kid-napped." Chaewon said and she wasn't relaxing. Her heatbeat was still so fast. She was panicking.

We were also panicking hearing that Yujin was kidnapped.

"W-what? Kidnapped? Chaewon calm down and tell us what happened." Yuri said. She might look like she wants to kill Yujin but she cares for her.

"*Inhale Exhale* Y-Yujin, she went here I don't know how long ago, but I was about to fall asleep when I heard her go outside but then I heard a grunt. I looked outside and saw a man. He was taller and larger than her. H-he dragged her like some toy. I tried to run after them but then I fainted." Chaewon said and tears were streaming down her face.

Minju then went near her and hugged her. Chaewon then hugged back. Clinging like her life depended on it.

The four cornered white room was filled with Chaewon's sobbing.

She finally calmed down after a few minutes and looked at us.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just, Yujin really means a lot to me. I-I really do love her." I looked at her and she was tearing up but stopped it.

I looked at Sakura typing at her laptop ever since Chaewon told us Yujin was kidnapped.

"AHA!" Sakura screamed so we all looked at her.

"Yah! Chaewon might get scared." I told her.

"Oops, sorry. But, I found Yujin's phone. I tracked her phone and it was a bit hard since it was off but good thing someone turned it on and someone used her simcard. So I was able to track the call and there. She's somewhere near Yejang-dong... It's near here. It has an abandoned building which was supposed to be a school but had a problem with finance." Sakura explained and we were amused by her use of technology.

"Ok, You girls wait here. I'll call the cops.. maybe the swat team too... Please take care of Chaewon." With that, Mr. and Mrs. Kim left.

"We aren't gonna stand around right?" Yena asked.

"Nope." We all gathered our stuffs while Wonyoung, Yuri, Minju, Hitomi and Nako are left to watch Chaewon.

-

Third Person View:

The unnie line used Chaewon's car with her permission of course since her car was fast.

They all went to the place as fast as possible and within 30 minutes, they arrived.

They arrived to see the cops surrounding the place while the Swat team were at the top of the trees surrounding the place to find a vantage point to shoot the kidnappers.

These 5 girls then went in the backdoor and went in without being seen.

They went inside and saw no one guarding it...

They went in and tried to be sneaky but Yena stepped on a rock and fell.

Of course it caused a loud thud.

They heard so many feet shuffling. They then ran and ran until they found a glass door to where thet saw Yujin in the middle of the room tied upwith bruises all over her face.

They gasped when they saw it and Yujin had her hands and feet. She had a white cloth tied to her mouth and she was unconcious.

They opened the door and rushed to her.

They didn't saw the people inside because it was dark and a spotlight was only shining on Yujin.

They tapped her face repeatedly softly until Yujin finally opened them.

Her eyes went wide when she saw her friends and she shook her head repeatedly and tried to push her friends away which failed.

They took off Yujin's cloth over her mouth and she shouted, "GET OUT! RUN!"

They were confused until they saw them emerge from the shadows.

It was too late to run when they felt something hard hit their head.

"UNNIES!" It was the last thing they heard when they blacked out.

•~•~•~•

Guysss! I'm sorry if it took a while but here it is...

Thank you for supporting this book. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Love you~!