Cole - Twenty-Five

25

Cole

You're damn right I ran my ass out and sat on the bed. I got my jeans off faster than I ever thought possible too, and managed to grab the condom I had in my pocket, you know I brought one just in case this time. When she came walking out, my mouth went dry.

"I..." Words weren't going to form so I shut my mouth and just watched as she walked over to me, place a leg on either side of mine on the bed and brought her lips down to mine while grinding down against me. Her hand hit my chest and she pushed me down against the bed. Fuck did I like this side of Dylan. My hands sliding up her back I pulled her lips back down to mine, she grabbed my hands intertwined our fingers and pinned them to the bed. I have never, ever, had a woman take charge like this in the bedroom. My heart was racing and my dick was hard as a fucking rock.

She was hovering just above it and would lightly graze her clit to my tip and it was taking everything in me not to take back control and have my way with her.

"Shit, Dylan." I was breathing heavy, she smiled and bit my lip, lightly grazing against me yet again. "Woman, I haven't been teased in a decade, this is not going to end well for you." I nipped her lip, she gave me a sly smile and winked. That was it my last straw, I flipped us over, undid our hands, stood up pulling her up with me, then bent her gorgeous ass over the bed, yanked off my boxers, pushed her panties off to the side and slammed into her.

"Oh god Cole!" I pulled out and slammed back in again realizing quickly that this felt way too good.

"Fuck, Dylan, did you go back on your birth control yet?" Both of us were breathing heavily.

"No, my appointment is on Tuesday." I grunted.

"Damnit!" I pulled out and put the condom on, gripped up her hips and slid back inside.

"Oh shit, that's why it felt so good." She breathed out realizing what happened.

"Soon baby, soon enough." I pulled her back up to my front still holding tight to her hips with one hand continuing my steady thrusts. My other hand ran up her stomach to cup her perfect tits and she turned her head to capture my lips. It didn't take either of us long to reach climax, this was fast, and rough, and I wouldn't take that shit back at all. We both collapsed on the bed, she turned to cuddle against my side. "Fuck, Dylan, fuck."

"Oh, we did." She giggled and kissed my shoulder.

"Yea, yea we did. You...wear any of that...without me knowing...ever again..."

"What you going to spank me?"

"Oh, most definitely." We both laughed this time. "I can't believe we've been friends this long, and are just now a couple. Shit, I can't believe I'm 28 and just now having the best sex of my fucking life."

"All those hoes back in high school?"

"Weren't shit compared to you." She sat up and gave me the 'yea right' look. "I'm serious, uh what's the term, uh pillow princess? Potato sack? Dead lay?" She laughed loudly.

"What?"

"You know, where the chick just lays there does nothing at all?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes." I nodded a few times; her jaw dropped.

"Please, don't tell me I was your first road head?" This time I laughed.

"No, the best one, yes, the first one, no." She let out a breath.

"Oh, thank god." We were both laughing now. "So, dead lays?"

Needing You (You Series, Book 1, Finding Happiness Spinoff)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara